6

Last time on The Favoured Cullen

Once we got home, I saw Seth waiting next to the door. I smiled a d ran over to him. He picked me up and span me around, causing giggles to emit from me. Seth glanced at Jake as he kneeled down in front of me and hugged me close to him. I hugged him back. Once we pulled away we headed into the house.

Now on The Favoured Cullen:

Eddie

I was outside with Roseabella, trying to help her with her gift. "Okay, this is how it's gonna work. So I want you to try and show me an image, with no contact. You got that, Rosie?" I asked gently. She smiled and nodded before her face became emotionless and like a blank canvas, waiting to be filled. "Rosie?" I asked after about ten minutes of nothing. Her face was still blank.

I hadn't realised my wife and mate, Bella, had come up with Carlisle, Esme, Emmett and Seth until she spoke. "Edward, what's wrong with Rosie?" She asked as Esme kneeled down next to Rosie and tried to get her attention. She looked up at Carlisle before looking back at Rosie.

"Carlisle, nothing's happening! I can't get her to speak, at all! I can't even get her to move!" Esme exclaimed. I watched Rosie for another two minutes before I saw a flicker in her eyes and her face become deathly pale.

"Rose?" I asked quietly. She still did not move. Suddenly, she just fell into Esme's arms. "Rose!" I exclaimed worridly, rushing over as Esme held my daughter close to her. Esme treated Rose as if she was her own child, much to Bella's dismay.

"Carlisle?" Emmett asked quietly as Seth kneeled next to Rose and stroked her hair.

Carlisle shook his head with sorrow filled eyes. "I have no idea what's going on." He said softly as he gently put a hand to Rosie's forehead. His face suddenly lit up in alarm. "She's burning up! Hurry, we need to get her to the living room!" Carlisle exclaimed as we all rushed into the living room. Esme gently set Rose, who was deathly pale still and sweating, down onto the sofa. Rosalie came in and just so happened to have a wet cloth in her hands. She saw Rose and rushed over, gently placing the rag on her head. Carlisle did some tests and said that all we could do was wait for Rose to get better. I just hope it's not serious.

A/N:

OMG, you guys! Poor, innocent Roseabella is ill! What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter! Enjoy the rest of the book!

Love you guys like family!~

Millie_hope_cullen

P.S: updates will be slow for three reasons!
1. I'm still healing after my operation.
2. I've not been getting much inspiration so if you guys could list some ideas down in the comments that would be fantastic!
3. I'm struggling with some personal drama that's taking a while to get sorted and school work is just horrible! It's the summer holidays but I have A LOAD of homework to do over the holidays so, yeah! Thanks for understanding guys! You're the best!