//3

Dakota's POV
After that me and Diego just went and sat back down. This time we were closer to each other. I started getting a little tired so I layed my head on Diego's lap and went on my phone. A little after that I fell asleep. I was woke up by someone carrying me somewhere. I opened my eyes and saw that Diego was the one carrying me and he layed me down in one of Gazzys extra bedrooms. He was about to walk away but I grabbed his arm and he looked at me. 'Stay with me..please?' He didn't say anything he just took his shirt off and layed down beside me, he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I looked at the time on my phone '2:42am' i read in my head. I turned it off and turned facing Diego. He looked at me and kissed me. I kissed back. After we pulled away from that I dug my head into his chest and fell asleep.
*morning* I woke up, still in the grip of Diego holding my waist. I kissed his cheek and he opened his eyes.
'Morning' He said 'Morning' I said and smiled. He pulled me in and kissed me. I got up after that and went into the kitchen. Gazzy and Purp were in there. 'Morning' I said. They both looked at me 'morning,what happened between you and Diego last night?' Gazzy said 'nothing we just went to sleep.' I said 'ok sureee' Gazzy said in a sarcastic voice 'I'm serious! There's nothing that happened!' I snapped at him. 'Ok dam I was playin around' he said and laughed. Diego came up behind me and grabbed my waist. He kissed my cheek and walked over to the boys. 'AWWWW YALL ARE CUTEEE' Gazzy yelled. 'Bro chill nun happening like that..yet' Diego said and winked. I laughed and walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aye 3 updates in 1 day??? Damnnnn I'm doing gooooood! Lmao. Comment?