The Quiet Game: Part Two

Hear we go! Part two!
Warnings: Smut, but you should know that by now.

Enjoy😈

Roman nods slowly, his breath hitching as the toy glides between his legs. Logan shoots him a look as the breath catches, Roman closes his lips quickly to keep from making a sound. Logan's face falls professional again his eyes move down the prince's body watching for body language changes and queues. Roman's muscles twitch and flex as Logan teases the toy around his puckered hole. Roman closes his eyes biting his lip, awaiting the pain that would soon envelop him.
Roman felt a sudden rush of relief when Logan’s presence disappeared. He opened his eyes to see the experimenter walking across the room, Roman's mouth opening but snapping shut remembering he needed to be silent. Logan stood at the drawer for a moment and returned with a small tube of lube. Squirting just a small drop in his hand and rubbing it onto the studs of the dildo, he made his way over to Roman and leaned over the prince again. Placing the toy where it was when Logan had stopped, Roman bit his lip hard as Logan began pressing the tip of the studded toy into him.
The toy stretched Roman open harshly, the small studs pressing in as the toy entered. Roman's mouth open wide, but he didn't make a sound. His mouth snapping shut again as the burning subsided slightly as logan eased in.
“Good,” Logan said softly, letting go of the toy to grab a notepad and jotted down a quick note.
The intellectual side then grabbed the toy again and pushed it in faster this time. Roman's body arched and his hole tighten around the toy, a small breath escaping his lips, but nothing more.
Logan stopped again and made a quick note, this beginning to annoy the prince a bit, this couldn't all just be an experiment? He thought to himself before a sharp sensation of ecstasy hit him as the studded shaft hit his prostate in one swift thrust. Roman quickly bit his lip holding in a moan, his brains went numb as Logan twirled the toy a bit, causing it to glide slowly around his sweet spot.
Logan's lips turned up into a mischievous grin as he began to pump the toy a few times. Roman's hips started to roll against Logan’s moments, the intellectual then stopped and began to pull the toy out. Roman fought the urge to whine at the loss of fulfillment. Logan summoned a small towel and wrapped the studded dildo in it, setting it to the side and making one last note.
The next toy was an 8 inch beaded sensual dildo, made of glass. The intellectual side again grabbed the lube and got a small drop, rubbing the lubricant onto the dildo until lightly coated. Roman watched with intensity as Logan’s fingers glided along the glass, the side he had only seen as a professional comrade, was not as innocent as he had pictured.
Logan sat next to the prince inspecting the toy slightly, “We can stop anytime, Roman. If you become uncomfortable, or cannot tolerate the pain do let me know by making any noise,” he said in his professional tone, as if a doctor speaking to a patient, “although, I would prefer to finish my experiment with you, if I had to stop I would have to restart all the observations all over again, which would be highly irritating,” the tone in his voice almost threatening in his last few choice words.
Roman swallowed the lump in his throat and then nodded to show he understood.
“Excellent,” Logan allowed a small smile, for science, “on to the next test.”
The fanciful side froze as the cold glass glided along his inner thigh, the shiver going down his spine-tingling its way up his shaft. His cock throbbing from the excessive teasing he had been enduring. Logan laned and over the other body to get better leverage, the prince looked good like this, Logan allowed a thought into his head.
No, Logan had to snap himself from his wandering mind, focus! This is an experiment, not for personal enjoyment. Just science.
Once his mind was cleared he continued trailing the toy to its exciting destination. Roman tries not to squirm as the toy breaches, the sensation of the first beads stretch burned and was relieved as the bead ended. Logan allowed Roman a moment of adjustment, as this toy was different from the last. He made a quick note and began pushing again, this time trying a new technique of twisting the glass toy as the next bead slipped in. Roman bit his lip, the burning sensation slowly transforming into a rough pleasure as Logan twisted the beaded rod in, one bead at a time.
As the last bead landed against Romans entrance, the first barley hovering beside the prince's sweet spot. The intellectual side grabbed his notepad and quickly wrote down the result of Roman's body language. Retaking hold of the toy Logon proceeded to pull a few notches out and force them in quickly, eyeing the fanciful side to see how it affects him. The prince's eyes roll back, and his teeth press into the skin of his bottom lip hard enough to break the skin. Logan smirked and repeated the actions wanted to see it again. A small breath similar to a whine except from the prince’s lips in which his eyes clamped shut and mouth shut tightly, hoping Logan didn't hear it.
Logan did in faked hear it, stopping he pondered in thought, did I hear it? Yes, but Roman doesn't know that.
Logan pulled the toy out slowly as if going to remove it. Roman felt his heart stop at the thought of the case of blue balls he would have after this if he didn't play his cards right. Those thoughts came to a  halt as the toy bolted back inside of his catching him off gourd, he barely managed to bite his lips shut in time for any kind out sound to escape. The observer continued to tease the submissive participant with a few deeper pushes, each bumpy slide of the toys vibrating hitting the prostate, painfully increasing the difficulty level for the game's primary rules. Roman’s body ached for more, his lower abdomen filling with the warmth of his much-anticipated release.
Logan took the queue from Roman’s body language and pulled the toy out quickly, “not yet,” Logan demanded in a calm tone, “we have one more test.”
Roman fights the urge to groan at the empty feeling, a shiver cascading down his body as Logan spoke his demand in such a clear professional tone. Logan summons another towel and wraps the glass toy setting it with the other used toy. He then picks up the last test product, a thick black prostate massager. The fanciful sides eyes widened at the shape and hardness of the product, the thoughts of how it will feel almost enough to get him off without the toy not even touching his skin yet. These thoughts of joy dissipate as Logan puts the toy down and walks over to the drawer to get something else. Roman tried to tear his eyes away but couldn't help but admire the professional sides backside, they did share most features with Thomas, and that ass is exceptional.
“Close your eyes,” Logan's voice sounds from across the room sending yet another chill through the prince's body as he does as commanded.
Roman listens to the soft painting of logan's footsteps as he approaches.

{To be continued}

Thank you for reading, see you soon.