my bestfriend lost me in walmart trying to find a hot ass guy .

GABBIE GONZALEZ 🛒 That title isn't clickbait I'm serious

GABBIE GONZALEZ 🛒
That title isn't clickbait I'm serious .  My best-friend lost me in Walmart while following a hot ass guy .  We were shopping for yogurt and tons of milk because we love dairy  . ( WE STAN A DAIRY QUEEN | OoF I love their ice cream there )  I turned around just to see my best - friend talking to this cute guy and I'm over here like — does he have a brother ? — when they finished talking she finally came back over to me and she got his number DEADASS It wasn't anything big to me so I didn't pay that Any attention .  I turned back around and got more yogurts  ( I kinda struggled to pick between trix and special k yogurt but I got both  )  when I turned back around for the last time she was gone and I was left alone with a Kart full of yogurt and milk .  WITH NO MONEY BECAUSE SHE HAD ALL THE MONEY .  I finally saw her by the chips section behind the guy ,  stalking him , stuck to him ,  like she finally found him all her life ,  like she was my grandma finding her dentures for the first time .        

—  SKIP SKIP SKIP  —

Moral of the story  ,  never leave your friend for a hot douche bag .  (  I LEFT ALL THE SHADY STUFF OUT CAUSE SMh HE WAS A BIG OLD TOUGH BAG PILLOW CASE DOOFUS HEAD  )