Knowledge

In my personal opinion, the human mind, will never be capable of knowing how big the world actually is. Much less the whole Universe. Try thinking of five full people. Eyes, noses, hair color, height, weight, just everything. Every person is so uniquely different, its quite hard to think of all of them at once. I can't even think of my own neighborhood all at once. As a matter of fact, I don't think I even KNOW my whole neighborhood.

If we can't even think of half a percent (1/2%)of the planets' population, why is it then, that we feel the need to know more? Is it greed that leads us to this infatuation of knowledge? Or is it simply a natural sense of curiosity?

Curiosity alone is a dangerous thing. It has the possibility of leading us to a positive outcome, or Heaven forbid, a negative one. Our fates are the only ones who really know how we end up. Everything; every action, every decision, every result, is uncertain. Is there anything we know for sure?

It is said that ignorance is bliss. Although, is there anybody out there who really wishes to be ignorant? Is anybody really ignorant to start with? I know for a fact, that in my case, it would not have been better to be ignorant.

Ignorant of what, you may ask?

Everything.