Chapter 1

This is my first story on Wattpad, I hope you guys enjoy it!

As of right now it is all in Skylar's POV, that might change later on in the story.

Please comment and tell me if you want more or not!

_______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

'Just 10 more you can do it!' I yell at myself in my mind. The muscles in my arms shook in protest as I forced myself to finish my daily exercise routine.

Every morning I wake up at 5am before anyone else is awake to run followed by push-ups, sit-ups, hitting a bag and whatever else I decide to do.

Yeah I know what you're thinking why would you ever wake up super early in the morning just to exercise?

The answer's quite simple actually. I don't like when people tell me what I can and can't do.

One important thing you should know about me is I'm a werewolf. And for reasons beyond me in packs there are ranks, which determine how you are treated.

It's like high-school stereotypes, but for our whole lives.

The alphas, betas, and third in command are the popular kids. They are the ones everyone loves and have tons of friends. Then there are the warrior wolves who are like the jocks. They excel at sports and are usually pretty bad ass. Then there are the normal wolves who are kinda just there. And lastly there are the people like me who are treated like shit, the omegas. We're the wolves everyone bullies and beats up for no reason.

To me this system is utter crap. Wolves should get with the times with the whole bullying is wrong and should be stopped thing, but apparently wolves aren't smart enough to have figured this out yet.

Luckily after high school omegas aren't treated the same way. They still have the jobs no one else wants and are considered weak, but they don't get bullied.

Anyway omega wolves are supposed to be weak. And getting back to I don't like when people tell me what to do, I don't want to be weak. Ever since I was a pup all I've been called is weak. Everyone has this theory that omegas can't be strong. I think this theory is a load of crap and I intend to prove that. So every morning before anyone else is awake I sneak outside, run, then go to this hidden area I found one day while running and train.

I push myself to my limits and then some.

Another thing you should know about me is I like to observe people. At my school, which is half werewolves half humans, there is a fighting class. As an omega because I'm "weak and useless" I don't have this class. But every day during my free period I sit on the bleachers outside pretending to do my homework so I can watch people fight. I easily pick up new moves and fighting techniques.

It's difficult practicing fighting without having someone to actually fight. I make do though.

"Ugh" I groaned as I downed my water bottle. This workout had been tougher than any one I had made in the past. I tend to do this when I'm stressed or angry.

Today it was mostly stress. It's my first day of my Junior year. Yay... Another year of getting pushed around and bullied.

I know if I wanted to defend myself I could. I'm not some weak little girl, but I'm also smart enough to know if I did do that they would come after me more often. Unlike some omegas I don't get constantly bullied. It's mostly because I don't care. You can push me and yell mean words at me and I'll just roll my eyes.