Chapter Two

".....Have made the team." He told me.

"Thank you so much, Sir!" I was really trying to contain my excitement.

"You start today because we have a new case. It should be an easy one for you to handle."

"Can you show me to my desk?" I asked kindly.

" Yes, and I will introduce you to the team as well."

"Alrighty sir."

*Spencer's P.OV.*

"But Morg-" I was interrupted by Hotch.

"Gather around team. We have a new member. Her name is Kailey and I expect you to be kind to her. Is that clear?" He said.

"Yes sir." All of us said.

"Kailey, meet Spencer Re-"

"Spencer will be just fine."

I found myself thinking about Kailey as Hotch introduced her to the rest of the team. She was gorgeous. Her red hair (which I can tell she dyes) is pulled back into some sort of braid. Her hair makes her green eyes pop. Her makeup is natural looking but honestly, she doesn't need it. I just blush at the thought of her.

"Reid are you okay there?" Morgan asks, interrupting my thoughts.

"Im just dandy." I said as I found myself blushing harder.

"Uh-huh. Sure you are, pretty boy." Morgan said with a smirk.

"Alright team. Gather in the conference room."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my Reiders!! You guys are amazing. Sorry this chapter is short its just a filler really.

Anyways, I think im going to do updates on Sundays. Please comment and vote!!

Peace,

- Kay