💔36💔

Gus's POV
Um what the actual fuck? "What do you mean she doesn't want to see us?" This guy has to be fucking joking...this is a joke, right? "I'm sorry there seems to be a Mistake here...Mr.Ahr?" He asked while looking around for me. "Uh yeah...that's me." I said nervously. "Follow me please." I did as he said. He led me down a bright white hallway.

We stopped at room 146, he opened the door for me to walk in. When I walked in he closed the door behind me. I walked in closer to see Delilah sleeping. I stand over her body...she looks lifeless. I look away quickly, It kills me to see her like this. It's my fault too, I'm so possessive and controlling over her. After this mess is over and out of the clear, I'll be a better boyfriend. We'll leave this place and have a fresh start.

"G-Gus?" I turned towards her. "Yes princess it's me Gus." She smiled up at me but then it quickly faded. "Gus I can't be here...you can't be here. You have to leave. Andrew is gonna kill you. I have to get back to him before you get hurt." She said in a quick panicked tone, why is she trippin over Andrew? "Baby, baby it's okay. You don't have to worry about him anymore. After you get out of the hospital we will leave. We can move anywhere. Just you and me...we'll be happy. I promise, just tell me you love me." I don't care what anyone has to say. I just need to hear her say it. I know Andrew was behind everything. She has to love me...she doesn't have a fucking choice.

"Gus you know I love you. I always will...yeah let's leave. Everyone hates me anyways."

Hey crispy bois😁
Sorry for being late asf☹️
Please vote and comment😃
Bye my crispy bois😏👌🏽