10. Date

My feet still hurts from basketball tournament. Our rival yesterday was playing SOOO rough. One of the player purposely bumped me on the knee when I was doing a layup. Gosh! she was at least 90 kg and I am like half of her. I almost crashed to the bench. Because of her stupid act, I have bruises all over my bodies. ugh i feel angry just thinking about her!!! Next time I see her, I am definitely gonna elbow her in the face when the referees aren't looking!

I am looking in the closet for the clothes that I am gonna wear for the date. Aahhh I can't wear dresses. I don't want him to see all the bruises I have.Maybe he would just find that girl and punch her........just kidding he isnt that violent. but he might really tell me to quit, which is impossible....

Anyway with all these bruises showing, people might think its child abuse ha.

so dresses are out.... t-shirts and shorts out....

I might as well just go out naked. *sigh*

I am now in the park waiting for Chanyeol. I am wearing my black hoodie with the Thunder logo( NBA team).It's really unusual for a girl to love NBA so much, but it really is my life. NBA is the only memory I have left with my dad. I used to watch every game with him. Its like a common language we shared between each other, yet i can no longer share it with him. This hoodie was my 17th birthday from my dad and was the last gift....

Tears are forming in my eyes when I think of him. I miss him, I miss my mom, and I miss my little brother. I really do miss them. If Chanyeol isn't by my side, I think I might have commit suicide already.

"Megannn~~"

I can hear Chanyeol's shout from a long distance. I grin and wave at him. He was smiling and was wearing a black T-shirt that says "swag". he was also wearing a nerdy glasses. I want to pinch his cheek so badly~

"How long have you been waiting for?? Are you cold?? Sorry that I am late." Chanyeol pouts as we head to the skytrain station.

"Not that long so it's okay. let's just enjoy the day okay? Our first date is going to be so special"

Oh my god, did I just say first date??AHHHH so embarrassing!! I feel like my cheeks are ears are on fireeeee

I see a sad look in Chanyeol's face for a quick second then it disappears. I need to get my eyes check.