Autumn and Dominic

As I woke up beside him, I smiled. Last night was amazing. He opens his eyes and stretches his arms out. All I could think about was how he made me feel last night:

"Autumn!" Dom calls me from outside the bedroom, smirking. We walk in and I lock the door as he sits on my bed. I needed him so badly. I've been dreaming of this day for months and I was excited it was happening. He stands up and places his hand on my cheek. He leans down and places his lips on mine, it was pure and sweet. He lifts my shirt over my head, revealing my black, lacey, push up bra. His fingers caress the exposed bone above my breasts. I bit my lip as he trails his finger from the exposed lift part of breast to my collar bone.

'You are so beautiful,' He tells me. I whimper, wanting every part of him.

"Thank you.' I say and I feel my cheeks heat up.

As he stares into my eyes, I begin lifting his shirt, I was too short to get it over his head, so he took it off and threw it onto the floor. I placed my finger on his collar bone and traced it down to his happy trail. It made me excited. I unbuckled his pants as he grabbed my waist, beginning to place little kisses on my neck. I giggle and he began to suck my neck. I could feel myself getting wetter every time he bit my neck. His hands trace the button of my shorts as he unbuckles them and pushes them off of me.  My shorts fall on the floor with a light thud. I then push his pants down once hs stopped biting my neck.

"I need you so badly, Daddy." I whimper, begging for him.

"You sure, babe?"

"Yes," I say in an innocent tone.

He backs up until I fall onto my bed. He lifts up my leg and places kisses from my knees to my inner thigh. His finger lace into my matching black laced panties, and slowly pulls them down, exposing me. My face begins to get even more heated as he places his hands on my lips.

'You look delicious, babe." He says.

"Mmm, I want you," I tell him.

He kisses my clit lightly, my hand gripping the sheets. I whimpered. I needed more. I could not take it anymore. I was horny, all I wanted was him to fill me up. He began to lick my clit slowly. I moan softly, my breathing beginning to get heavy as he moved quicker. He then sucks on my clit as I feel his finger teasing the outside of my pussy. I gripped the sheets, my knuckles turning white, as he put a finger inside of me. He adds another as he sucks my clit more, thrusting faster and then slowing down again, My toes curl, back arches, leg trembling, moaning louder as I begin to feel myself about to cum. He stops everything he was doing and I feel mt heartbeat racing. He kisses up from my belly button to my breasts, He wraps his arms around me, his fingers unhooking my bra. He takes my bra off and traces his fingers over my hard nipples. I moan and whimper, as I became more wetter and hornier. He starts to grind as he licks one of my nipples. I moan, feeling his bulge getting bigger and harder. He bites my nipple, tugs, and sucks. I dig my nails into his shoulders, my heart pounding, my pussy throbbing-needing, wanting-. As my legs tremble, he uses his free hand to take off his boxer briefs. His briefs dropped to the floor-him still sucking on my breast- his cock now solid hard rubbing against my pussy.

"I need you, Daddy. Now." He looks up at me and smirks.

Oh really, what do you feel, princess?" He says smirking and teasing the fip of his cock against my swelling pussy.

"I'm so horny, Dom. My pussy is in so much pain from wanting you, needing you." I tell him.

"Okay, baby girl." He says as be started to slowly slide into me. I wince as I feel his cock fill me.

"Want me to go slow?' I nod my head and I start to thrust in and out slowly.

"Faster" I say and he has gone deeper and harder inside me. He begins to kiss me roughly, passionately. I feel myself building up. I was close. I dug my fingers into his shoulders more, clawing his back. I moan loud as I feel myself cumming around his cock. He slides himself out and sits up near the headboard. I crawl over to him laying between his legs.

"Do you know what to do?" He asks.

'Yes daddy." I tell him as I take his cock into my mouth. I pump what I could not get into my mouth with my hand. I go up and down fast but pump him in my hand slowly. He grips my hair and his head leans back as he breathes heavy.

"I'm going to cum, baby." He says. I move slowly and then go faster as I feel his cum inside my mouth. It runs down my throat as I swallow it and lick the rest on his cock.

We then sit beside each other as he plays with my hair and caresses my back. I loved this moment with him. I knew Dominic was the one for me and nothing could change my mind.