f o r t y t w o

Jimin groans, holding his head in pain. He hisses slightly as he rolls over in bed, expecting to see Yoongi but the bed is empty beside him, it hadn't even looked like he even slept in the same bed, the covers still tucked in on that side.

Jimin recalls all the horrible things he said last night and he feels nauseous, terrible for even saying anything like that to him. He turns over to grab his phone and sees a water bottle and two pain killers resting on his night table and he bites his lips.

Even after he had said those horrible things, Yoongi still cared for him when he doesn't deserve it.

He pulls himself up so he's leaning his back against the headboard, unscrewing the cap of the water bottle and taking a mouthful before he pops the pill into his mouth and swallows it. He does it again and he knows, even though the painkillers haven't kicked in yet, not for a little while.

He knew he had to withstand the pain to go and apologize for being such an asshole, Yoongi was right to call him that after he poked at the past when they were supposed to be way past that.

It's been six years.

He pulls himself out of bed, shuffling downstairs slowly because if he moves to fast or turns his head too quickly, everything hurts. He peeks into the living room and his heart hurts to see Yoongi sleeping on the couch, couch blanket pulled up to his chin, mouth agape and he looks so innocent.

Well for one, he is. This was Jimin's fault. For being such a brat about it and he knew it. He walks over and slowly crouches down so he's sitting cross legged in front of the couch. He reaches and runs a hand through Yoongi's hair, the older purring out of content until his eyes flutter open and his humming of happiness turns into nothing but silence. His dark brown eyes meet Jimin's and his lips press into a thin line.

"I'm so stupid, I'm an asshole, I was everything I shouldn't be last night. I don't know what got into me and I-"

Jimin closes his eyes, head falling between his shoulders because he feels awful. "I don't deserve to be forgiven right now, or anytime soon. Fuck I want to marry you and I'm such an idiot," Jimin says.

"I didn't like that side of you," Yoongi starts, pushing the covers away from his face as he sits up slightly. "It was a whole side of you that I never thought I'd see, you've never acted like that when you were drunk before, I mean aggressive, yeah, sassy? Definitely but this..." Yoongi shakes his head and Jimin can feel the disappointment radiating off of his -hopefully still- fiancé.

"I don't know why I acted like that, I was a bitch and I'm sorry, you don't have to forgive me right now, or at all. I want to marry you and I don't want you to call it off."

"Why would you think I want to call it off? I want to be married to you and spend my life with you and last night you were everything I don't want you to be."

Jimin's head falls between his shoulders and Yoongi bites his lip. "But if you're going to continue acting like this, consider the wedding off because I'm not marrying that park Jimin, you said you changed like that and if that's true, I'm done," Yoongi growls into Jimin's ear before he stands up from the couch, walking towards the kitchen and jimin whines.

He scrambles up to follow after him, "I didn't mean any of that, I shouldn't have said anything and I regret it all. Baby, I'm sorry I'm not like that," Jimin pleads as Yoongi pulls out a water bottle, turning around and his hard gaze is set on jimin.

"Okay," he says simply, opening the cap as he pushes past him.

Jimin turns to watch him and he can't help it, "I'm scared," he blurts out which makes Yoongi freeze and he turns around, raising an eyebrow.

"I know we're not our parents, or their relationships. Last night I wasn't thinking about that. I was drunk and ridiculous and I was thinking about your dad, what he said. I was thinking about the past."

Yoongi stops at that, turning around to stare at jimin curiously.

"Fuck what others think and fuck the past because you're my future and I don't care what happened back then," Jimin blurts out, biting his lip because he wants to make it up to Yoongi who quirks an eyebrow, curious about what jimin is saying... it seems to be working because the older steps forward.

"We're not who we were back then, we both have changed for the better and back then maybe we found forever  but at the wrong time. And maybe someday time will put us back together and I know that day is now, our future," Jimin says as Yoongi steps even closer,  eyes sparkling.

"Fuck the past so we can fuck in the future, " Jimin says as Yoongi slides his arm around his waist. Jimin smiles softly.

"And I know this whole wedding planning will have its ups and downs, we'll fight,  we'll be complete assholes to each other, agree to disagree and all that but it's normal and if we can make it through this, then we're ready to be married," Jimin says seriously.

Yoongi smiles softly because he's happy with who he's looking at, admiring everything about jimin. His pouty lips and sparkly eyes, his messy hair and his eyebrows knitted together with determination. The fact that he made this whole speech about them being together. How they'll fight and that he's set on loving him. That he can admit to his mistakes.

"We're not our parents and we're not our past selve-" Yoongi cuts him off with a kiss, moving their lips together in sync before pulling away. Jimin whines a little, hand resting on Yoongi's  cheek.

"Okay we're not the worst part of our past selves," he hums as he nudges their noses together before capturing the older's lips.

"let me make it up to you, I'll take you out to dinner," Jimin smiles and Yoongi contemplates it. "I'll only have a little wine," Jimin jokes as Yoongi laughs.

" I'm fine with you drinking, as long as you don't act like that again."

Jimin nods,

"I promise, baby"

-♡-

Terrible but I'm on a different phone and its hard to type but I think I got the message across in this chapter,  all happy happy

But

If you guys truly want a third book, it'll be a terrible ending, it won't be happy and it will end with something bad :(

But I could also end it now which I'm totally fine with and they'll finally be happy

I can't promise the ending of the third book would be happy too

So do you really want them to suffer for three books or have a happy ending?

[INSERT MEME HERE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY ON THIS PHONE AND I'M IN JAMAICA FOR ANOTHER TWO WEEKS ]