our meeting .

my name is taehyung and im 19 , im starting uni tomorrow so im very excited . i joined a art class which im very passionate about . i moved to seoul a couple of months ago so im kinda used to the city now . well my first day is tomorrow so i must go to bed now , goodnight xx :) .

taehyung wrote on the first page of his journal . he hoped to keep this for the 4 years he's gonna be there . so then he drifted off to sleep .

he woke up to his alarm . this time he didn't mind it since he was pumped about the first day .

this was his outfit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

this was his outfit . wanting to leave a impression he decided to go on with this . he grabbed his camera , journal and book bag and left his apartment . before heading to school he went to the closest cafe grabbing a hot chocolate drink and walked off to school . taehyung dropped by the unis' office to grab his schedule . he then left to his first class literature . soon after the time went by fast and he went to his art class , his last class . he walked in and standing up he spotted a boy that looked around his age dressed nicely .

taehyung was whipped

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

taehyung was whipped . he knew he wanted to be close to this male . he knew instantly he'll do anything to grab his attention . taehyung and several other people sat down to introduce themselves . everyone did as they were told and the boy that taehyung was whipped about was next . taehyung made sure to pay attention but just as he was beginning to speak the bell rang .      " times up " one of the females said and they all walked off . taehyung was disappointed but he collected all his stuff until the boy walked up to him . " im jeon jungkook " he laughed " i noticed how intrigued you were and you're cute " . taehyungs cheeks grew red and he was whipped far more than he was before . " im tae- kim taehyung and you're cute too . "