Chapter 7 : Regret.

(As a disclaimer, this is a filler chapter. It won't focus on Milo and Rylan, it will focus more on Zaki and Jake. Please don't be mad at me :(  I know it's been forever.) 

                                                                                        Jake

I stared down Zaki across the room. The smaller boy was chatting with a senior, and my blood was boiling. I watched the senior flirt with Zaki, who gladly flirted back. Ben eyed me from his desk as I cracked a pencil in my fist. 

                                    "Mrs. Adams, can I go to the bathroom?"

Once she nods in agreement I stalk out of the room, a thousand thoughts going through my head. Just last week he wanted me, but now he is flirting with others? What the hell was I thinking. I knew falling for him was stupid and that I should've kept my fucking guard up. I shove the bathroom door open and it hits the wall with a loud 'thwap'. The freshman at the counter scampers away as I glare in his direction. My fist hits the mirror and it shatters as I growl loudly. 'Asshole,' I think while staring at my bloody fist. 'Fucking asshole.' 

The door swings open behind me and I instantly recognize Zaki's smell. It causes me to growl loudly and turn to look at the boy. He cowers instantly, seeing my fuming face. 

                                 "For fuck sake," I say between my gritted teeth, "what the fuck do you want, skank?" 

 I stare at him for awhile. We say nothing to each other, the tension so thick you could cut it with a knife. 

                                                                                 "Well?" 

                                                               The word hangs in the air. 

                                                                                   "I-" 

He doesn't get anything else out before I pin him against the wall. He doesn't meet my eye as I breathe heavily in his ear. 

                                                "You're mine, kitten. Don't ever forget it."