all mines💞😘

I year later

Seven pov

So me and von were getting for graduation finally out of highschool. ready because her and her sister moved. So i had to get braices and i think there ugly but von said i look like a sexy nerd but she laughs at the end. And skunky got a actual trained skunk that loves him like. Wtf. So this what i had on

And i was just on the bed and she came out her hair wad in a tight smoothhhhhh ponytail and she had a

And i was just on the bed and she came out her hair wad in a tight smoothhhhhh ponytail and she had a. White crop top on whith a black pencil skirt and dat ass was looking right in that skirt and she had a necklace and bracelet i gave her on aweeee. And she had on some white heels.
Me-DAMN
von-shut up
Me-ima get some SEX*singing* im about to get some. Aye aye sex
Von-ha you ass wish after the party i gone to SLEEP.
Me-thats what you think.
You see my cousin edward ya know the edward kehlani gay bestfreind so i called up edward and when we get home kehlani gone be on out bed basically to celebrate are ya know anniversary. So basically the card says some shit about us.

Von-babyyyyyy come onnnnnn we gotttttaaaa leavvveee.
Me-okay okay.

So me josh skunky mai and von left to the school.

They called are names. We through are caps and met up.
Josh-im going to my friend party peace.
He left.
Skunky welll me and mia got a party. Bye.
He left.
I looked at von licking my lips.
Me-we going to brezzy double A and. Nae tae and royal party but dont get to drunk i got a anniversary suprise for us.
Von-you remembered
Me-yes every detail.
She kissed. me slowed i rested my hand on hee waist she did the same on my neck. Until my breezy curly head. ass start no no no no god no. In my ear. I broke apart ruffling her curls.

Me-nigga lets hit this party up.
Breezy-alr come on my drunk. Ass uncle left.
We all hopped. In my care them nae royal tae Double A(A1) got in we hit up this lit ass Building. We got in and me and her took a few drinks i smoked a blunt with her then we begin to dance. I mean extras came on and i usually could handle sone ass but i was fumbling breezy had to hold my back. Then my song kehlani honey came on and every one was slow dances and i put my hands on her waist pulling her close. She did the same with my neck.
Me-my parents and. sister woulda loved you.
Von-really
Me-yeah my sis was 23 she always wanted me to find a girlfriend and see me graduate and get married and have kids. And she said she would be there. To see me have a family-(i begin crying)
Von-babe stop crying she and your parents are up in heaven to see you and if we do get married there watching us.
Me-thanks i ready to leave.
Von-me to i just wanna bood up with you all night.
I we told every one we leaving and o shot a quick text to me and kehlani and edward group chat.

Group chat
Tsunamikeh🌊👌🔥-yall here
Edward💩🌈👱-yeah and tomorrow keh and you and me and ya lil bood up going grocery shopping yean got no snacks
Seven💲🏀📈-bitch why YALL in my kitchen i hope yall anit putting bare food on my table bc the only snack that was on the island table and counter is my the girl sitting next to me.🌊🌊🌅☔🐚💧🌊🌊🌊😛👄👅💧💦🙀😫😫😫😫😆😫😆😫😆.
Tsunamikeh🌊👌🔥-damn nigga how it taste
Seven💲🏀📈-pineapples and mangos.
Edward💩🌈👱-man just get here.