♚Chapter 9: I Needed You♚

Elsa Radke

I walk to my bus and who do I see?... Escape The Fate.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"You to explain to us just what the hell that was. Max never used you." Craig says.

"Sure felt like it. So how bout you all get outa here before my brother makes you." I say.

"Elsa, just give me a minute. Alone. Please." Max says.

I sigh and he pulls me behind my bus.

"What, Max?" I demand.

He answers me with a hard kiss, pressing me against my bus. I lightly push him back by his chest.

"Elsa, I know you feel something every time we kiss. I feel it, too." He says.

"I don't... I don't feel anything." I lied.

"I know when you're lying, Elsa. I've known you since you were 11 years old." He says.

"Ok. So I do. Doesn't mean I'm just gonna forgive you and be with you. Ronnie is my brother. You turned your back on us... You turned your back on me. I needed you." I say, my voice cracking.

"Elsa, I'm sorry. I am. Please, I.... Elsa. Please." He begs, tears gleaming in his eyes.

He kisses me again. I kiss back then quickly pull away.

"I'm sorry. I can't keep doing this to you. Or Ronnie." I say.

"Please. Elsa." He begs.

"Bye, Max." I say.

I walk onto my bus and call Ronnie and tell him. Me and Ronnie have no secrets.

"Calm down, Elsa. I'm on my way." He says.

"Ok." I say.

We hang up and I lay in my bed and cry.