traitor

But suddenly....

"Y/n i need to talk to you"yoongi said and i looked at him oddly.

"Um yes?"i said with a questioned face.

"Can we talk,like you and me without jungkook?"he glared at him and jungkook looked down.

"Uhh suree....?"i signal jungkook what is going on and he shook his head.

Yoongi pulled my wrist to the other end of the kitchen.

"So what do you want to talk about?"i asked him.

"Well i heard that jimin already confessed"he said and my eyes widen.

"N-no he h-has not"i stuttered and jumped a little.

"Yes he did,he told all of us"he seriously said.

"He what?"i was shoked to hear that he told everyone,what if they tell mom and dad?? Ughhh whyy

"Yes y/n he told us,but dont worry im not telling mom nor mr y/f/n"he calmly said,i looked over to see if jungkook is there and yes he is still there but in the couch texting.

"O-ok?"i bluntly said.

"Anywho i gotta go...."i nervously said and quickly left.

Dont judge me the situation is getting kinda akward so i left.and ofc went to jungkook cause y know hehe.

"Done with your chit chat?"jungkook looked over to me and i nodded.

"Yeaah..."i said and sat next to him.

"What did he say?"he asked me

"Its private stuff"i lied just to see his reaction lol im so lame.

"Oh ok"he blankly said.

"Well then,im off to bed bye"i was about to stand up.

"N-no"i felt a hand on my wrist.

"Stay"he got up and whispered to my ear.

"Umm yeah bye"i tried to escape from his grip but it just got stronger.why is he acting like this?

"Not untill i say you can go" he said with a calm voice and pushed me down to the sofa.

"Dude whats your problem"i got angry.but i love his calm voice its soothing.

"Nothing,i just wanted to know what did you really talked about with yoongi"he gave out his bunny smile wich obviously made my face red but since my face doesent work like that it stays the same color :(

"Well since you really wanted to knoooow"he let go of me in order to hear the story but once he let out his grip i ran.

"BYE IM GOING TO BED"i shouted and ran as fast as i could to my room.

"Ouch"i accidentally ran into taehyung.

"Watch where your going"he said coldly as usual -_-

"S-sorry"i said and once i did i felt a hand behind me.

"Caught you"oh no..

"Nope"i said and went to taehyungs back and grabbed his shirt

"Yah!what are you doing"tae said. And looking behind him because i was behind him and grappling onto his shirt.

"Hiding from that"i pointed at jungkook.

"Seriously -_-"he asked and i shrugged.

"Jk leave her alone"he said to jk and jk obeyed him wow.

:v

"There you can go to sleep now"he said and i went to my room.

When i went in my room i accidentaly saw something.
"JENNY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"i shouted at her.

"N-NOTHING I-I"she got stratled when i caught her doing things in my bed.with none other than jimin him self.

"REALLY?WTF WHY DO IT ON MY BED?!"i shouted wich made people came into my room.

"i thought you like namjoon"i said and i was really angry seeing jenny and jimin together i just left to get a midnight backyard stroll.

"Ok i need to calm down *sigh* im stressed,im ksjsjwja ugh okay calm down you dont need a friend like her.she is just using you to get to your brother.im really angry rn >:( first jimin said he liked me and confessed but now he did it on my bed wtf is wrong with him.

I sat on the kanopi*gtau bhs inggrisnya hehe* stressed ofc how can this get any complicated i mean i do like jimin but i also like jungkook and i also like taehyung? UGH MY LIFE IS SO COMPLICATED!

I ruffled my hair.

"You ok??"someone said behind me..

"I dont know..."i looked back and i saw jin with a cocacloa and a water

"Here"he gave me the cocacloa and sat beside me.

I opened it and drank it.

"So whats bothering you?"he asked me.well i have no one i can really trust right now but maybe he will keep it? Idk.

"Well..."i told him everything that happened and all of my feelings too.

I looked over him and his jaw dropped.

"Complicated huh?"i scoffed and sighed.

"Ne,so you like 3 person??"he asked and i nodded.

"And one of those guys is an a hole"i nodded again.

I cried cause i cant solve this feeling by my own.

"Nonono dont cry,if you cry im going to cry :"("he said and he hugged me how sweet.

I cried for about 5 minutes,while i was crying he tried as best as he can to help me it did help tho.a bit

I stopped crying

"Thanks"i said to him and he smiled and ruffled my hair..

"Anytime sis"he gave me his water i drank it.

"Its getting late you should sleep,you have school tomorrow."he said.

"Im not coming to school tomorrow"i said and he understood.

"I understand,but you still have to go to bed"he got up.

"My bed is used -_-"i said to him and he looked back

"Oh yeah,why dont we start a sleepover in the livingroom with the guys except for jimin"he suggested.

"Sure!"i got up aswell and we both went inside.

"I will go get the guys,you wait here"he ordered me to stay and i obeyed lol.

"Hey"i heard someone when jin left

"Oh hi hobi ^_^"i said.

"So we having a sleep over here?"he asked with his pillow that i just noticed on his hands.

"Yeah."just put your pillow anywhere i said and he did exactly that 😂

Hey!welcome back to the story sory if it took long idk if its long or not :v
Anywhooo thanks for reading!

Follow me on instagram @fiorenzaa.k