~13~ Where To Now?

Chapter 13
Where To Now?

Blaze's POV

Clearly I didn't think this through very well. I don't have any clothes, I have my phone and wallet... but there's no wifi..... and no civilization. I didn't know I got that far away from Cinuvia. I wonder what kindgom I'm in now?

I began to feel a headache coming on. I started swaying. but I forced myself to stay conscious. I ran into a tree, and ended up burning it down. I fell over grabbing my head. soon enough, I closed my eyes and passed out.
***********************************************************

I opened my eyes a little, still having the headache and saw a big dog pulling me along the grass. I once again closed my eyes and fell asleep.
***********************************************************

I finally woke up, my head still pounding. I found myself on a slightly dusty mattress laying on the floor. I took in my surroundings. it was an abandoned warehouse. it wasn't that big, but it was too small either. then suddenly, I heard a voice. "Hey. I see your awake." i lit a fireball and looked around the room. It didn't sound like a shifters unfriendly voice, but instead, a lonely one.

I didn't see anyone, but instead a brownish white dog laying on a dog bed staring at me.

"Where are you?" I asked looking around.

"Over here" the voice answered. Then the dog got up and walked over to me.

"Now I'm in front of you if your too stupid to notice. haven't you ever seen a talking dog before?" the dog asked.

"No. I haven't." I stood up.

"You should keep resting, you must've hit your head pretty hard." it said.

Is this dog bipolar or something? first it's completely rude, then it's caring? WTF?

"No it's probably my..... um..... I don't even know anymore......" I said unsurely.

It gave me a confused look.

"My names Cl-- Luke. My names Luke. yours?"

"Blaze." I said.

"So by the looks of it, your a flamer?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?" I questioned.

"Well first off all your eyes are a reddish orange color. and the major giveaway is your name." He announced.

"Oh."

"So what were you saying about your headache?"

"You really want to here the story?" I asked.

"Yep. I'm ready when you are." he laid down.

"Well I was dating this girl named Destiny--"

"Who!?" he asked in a shocked expression.

"Destiny, she's the princess of Cinuvia."

"Destiny, Stone? perhaps?"

"Yes, How'd you know?"

"O-oh, j-just continue." He said looking away.

"Okay.... well, we went in a date. and I was planning on asking her to marry me---"

"MARRY?!!? she's probably only, what 20? 21?"

"19" I corrected.

"19!! What were you thinking?" he stood up and growled at me.

I relit my fireball and stared at him.

"How do you know so much about her?"

"I-I knew her parents. please, just put the fire away."

I stared at him, looking for any signs of lying. there was none.

"Okay.... well back to the story, if there will be no more interruptions." I glared at him.

"She declined, and being a flamer, I have anger issues. so instead of taking it out on her, I left, ran away. The End. happy? good now tell me your story."

"Oh right. well I came out late at night looking for a snack. I saw some fruit laying on the ground and decided to eat it. then I saw you. I thought you were dead so I was going to take you back here and----"

"YOU WERE GOING TO EAT ME?!!"

"SHHH. keep your voice down. no I was not going to eat you. I'm a vegetarian. I was going to let you stay here to see if you would wake up. and, you did."

"So.... what now?" I asked.

"Well I guess you could stay here." he replied.

"Really? That'd be great." I smiled patting his head.

"Don't do that. and one more thing."

"Ya?"

"I'm also a resourcer."
*************************************

A/N: Cliffy!! so what kind of impact do you think Luke will put on Destiny and Blaze? How does he know Destiny's parents? and how is he a talking dog and a resourcer??!! (Earth/Nature power) update soon! luv, Kya