Hold Me Tight

Okay, guys. It's the chapter you've all been waiting for... If you don't like that sort of thing, then SKIP THIS CHAPTER. If it is not for you, then okay but don't say I didn't warn you!

***

-Airum-

Lex was very busy in the week since we returned from our vacation, although we were closer than ever. He kept me by his side most hours of the day, although I understood when he needed to go attend to something. He still had his horrid nightmares, which came every night since we had returned. I may as well have just slept in his room.

One night, I was awoken by Lex's nightmare. I ran into his room, immediately diving into his bed and holding him close.

"Lex," I whispered, running my fingers through his hair, "Lex, it was just a dream."

His breathing was heavy, but he just pulled me closer, burying his head against my chest. After a moment he had calmed down. "I'm sorry," he whispered.

"You have nothing to apologize for," I murmured against his ear, kissing his cheek gently. I realized with embarrassment that he wore only his underwear, the rest of his body bare. Even so, I held him tightly, not wanting to let go.

"Airum?" He asked, "Will you stay with me tonight?" This was a question he had begun to ask every night, to which I usually just nodded and curled up at his side. But for some reason, the atmosphere was different this time. Thicker.

My heart was pounding as I replied, "I'll do anything for you, Lex."

He kissed me on the lips gently, a sweet kiss that sent tingles down into my toes.

"Will you tell me about your dream?" I asked.

He sighed, closing his eyes, before he explained, "They're not dreams, they're memories." He paused for a long time before he finally continued. "My father was not a kind man. My mother left when I was very young and he took it out on me fairly often."

I felt my heart hurt for him, and I pushed my hand through his hair and kissed him gently. There was something different about someone you hardly knew hurting you than someone who was supposed to be your protector. I pulled him closer, silently promising never to hurt him. I loved him far too much for that.

He kissed me again, this time deeper. I went with it, wrapping my arms around him. He suddenly pushed me down on the bed, straddling me. I didn't mind one bit, though I was sure he could feel my obvious erection. He kissed across my jaw, his fingers trailing across my chest and down my stomach. I shivered in delight, groaning softly as his hands gripped my hips. He stopped suddenly, his bronze gaze illuminated by moonlight slanting through the window.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked breathlessly.

Unable to truly form words, I shook my head, pulling him back down so that his lips met mine. He growled softly in delight as I lightly pulled his hair, his lips caressing my neck and his teeth gently nibbling my skin. His hands brushed over the tight bulge in my pants, taunting me before he proceeded to remove them, leaving only his and my underclothes between us. I looked into his molten golden brown eyes for just a moment before grabbing his earlobe between my teeth, my fingers trailing down his neck and across his chest. I rolled his nipples between my fingers, eliciting a pleasure-filled moan that rumbled from his chest.

"You're the most beautiful man I've ever laid eyes on," he whispered in my ear. I shivered slightly, not believing him. I was still far too scrawny and my body was littered with scars. When I shook my head, his eyes truly lit on fire. "You are. I love every part of you."

"You haven't seen every part of me," I teased, inviting him to keep going. There was another rumble as he growled in delight, his hands slipping beneath my waistband. I gasped softly as his finger tips brushed over my throbbing member. I opened my mouth, wanting to beg him for more, wanting to feel his hands on me, his lips, everything. He covered my mouth with his own, removing the rest of my clothing. The air around us was quite chilly, but I didn't notice with his warmth right above me.

Instead, I got to work. My fingers running down his toned torso, I watched with greedy eyes as I removed his own underclothing, revealing a very large, very erect dick. He groaned softly as I took it between my hands, rubbing gently up and down. Like a pouncing lion, he pushed me back down, his lips finding mine again. I felt our lower regions rubbing together, the friction intoxicating.

"P-please," I whispered, "More!"

I felt his smile against my lips, "Anything for you, love."

Kissing down my torso, I gasped as he licked my throbbing dick. He put his mouth on it, expertly licking and sucking. I panted as he took more of it into his mouth, my hand suddenly tangled in his hair.

"Lex, careful, I--" I gasped as I climaxed, embarrassed that I hadn't warned him sooner. He didn't seem to mind, however, licking the sticky white goo up with kind eyes.

He kissed me roughly, his hands caressing my backside. "Do you want to turn over?" He asked softly.

I silently did as he asked, though I felt my heart pounding in my chest. I had never done anything like this, and it was all new to me. Even so, he was very gentle with me. Kissing across my shoulders and down my back, he spread me open, the first strong stroke of his tongue sending tremors through me. I gasped softly as he licked, pleasure shooting like lightning through my body. I gripped the sheets, my whole body alive and filled with energy. Next, he slowly stuck a finger in, a sensation I was entirely unaccustomed to. It wasn't unpleasant, but it took several languid, careful strokes before it began to feel good. I whispered encouragement into the pillow, suddenly wanting so badly to have him inside of me. He went slow, however, opening me up. Once he was able to get three fingers inside of me easily, he finally sat up.

"This is what you want?" He whispered near my ear.

"Yes," I breathed, "I want all of you."

He kissed my shoulder again, holding both of my hands as he slowly pressed his dick against my backside. I breathed deeply, my body so ready for him. The first thrust was slow, just guiding him inside, but it sent pleasure into my very soul. I cried out as he slowly worked his way inside, then began to thrust in and out slowly.

"More," I whimpered, wanting to feel all of him. He pressed his full length into me, a strangled gasp escaping my lips. "Lex," I moaned, unable to say anything else but that one sweet word. He steadily increased tempo, pounding into me until I feared I would break. I nearly screamed as I once more climaxed, spraying across the sheets. He also climaxed inside of me, his breaths fast and wild. We both laid there for a moment, panting, then he removed himself from me and pulled me into his arms.

"You're amazing," he whispered in my ear, his voice more of a husky growl than anything.

I shook my head, unable to form words. He was the amazing one.

"Do you feel good?" He murmured, nibbling my earlobe.

I nodded, finally finding my voice, "I feel great. You-- you're wonderful."

He buried his face in my neck. "Want to go again?"