you are my everything | 2

she didn't know how much I loved her.

seth's pov:
I looked down at ariana who was snuggled into my chest. god damn I fucking loved her, too much. I loved her too fucking much. "I'm tired" she spoke up. "okay well, you can sleep in the spare room if you like?" I spoke back. "sure."

ari's pov:
me and seth said our goodbyes and good nights to each other then I made my way to the spare room. I got changed into my calvin klein set (photo below) and got into the double bed then turned the lights off.

 I got changed into my calvin klein set (photo below) and got into the double bed then turned the lights off

before falling asleep I also let my hair down. (example)

•••I woke up with tears pouring out my eyes

I woke up with tears pouring out my eyes. what has happened? I got my phone to check the time, it was 4:21 am. I tried my hardest to get back to sleep but I just couldn't. I had to see seth.
I made my way to seth's room. it had a huge king size bed placed in the middle of the room. he lay in his bed sleeping, cute snores were escaping from his mouth. I walked up to him and shook him lightly.
"what?" he said in a croaky voice, his eyes squinting a little. "it's me" I chuckled. "ari?" he questioned. "yes"
"what are you doing here?" he asked, waking up a little more. "I had a bad dream" I poured with my sad eyes on. "get in here" he laughed.
I crawled into his bed and closed my eyes, sighing at the relief that I could finally sleep. I suddenly felt a pair of strong, warm arms wrap around my waist. I smiled at the thought of us cuddling but then everything went black, you fell asleep.

seth's pov:
my eyes fluttered at the light shining through my window but what caught my attention the most was the beautiful girl peacefully laying in front of me. I just watched her and played with her long curly hair for ages, it felt like years but I loved every second of it. "You are my everything ari" I said to the sleeping angel.
"I love you"

heyyy!! the second part is up! I hope you all enjoy. sorry for being so inactive, I will try to upload sooner. have yall heard beyonce and jay z's new song? damnnnnn. it's so fckin good. it's called apes**t - the carters.
anyways I'll see you all soon, ily babies💞

word count: 410