Memories of You

AUTHOR'S NOTE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, this will be my first book ever. I hope you like it..:) PrinceKenzie and PaisleyVikingChick inspired me to write stories, they are one of my favorite authors in wattpad!!! Enjoy!!!!

Be warned!!!! This book will be having boyxboy actions. If you don't like this kind of stories.. PLEASE DON'T READ!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PROLOGUE

Micah Samuels, 16 years old, is the so called White Prince of Mistville High. With a look of a prince charming out of the fairytale books, girls and even boys fawn all over him. He had a porcelain flawless skin, big round blue eyes like the color of a deep blue sea, full pink lips that always seems to pout, blonde curly hair that reaches his shoulder, and a 5'4 ft., although the lackness of his height, everybody seems to like it even more. A difintion of beautiful in everybody's eyes. He is also had a good grades and he is also a well-mannerd boy that added to his perfections as other says. But be warned, is this the real Micah or just a facade that he built.

Meet Thomas Sanders, 23 years old, a graduate of West University with a Bachelors Degree in Education Majoring in Mathematics. He's 6'3 ft. tall. Black hair that is well kept to look proffesional, with an intense steel grey eyes that always look like it held a roaring storm inside, a well build body, with all the muscles that you will know that he keep his body fit and right. He had this nonchalant attitude. He just doesn't care for anybody else but his self only. He will be starting to teach Mathematics in High School. Although with his nonchalant attitude, he is a very strict teacher inside the classroom. But what he doesn't expect is to meet someone that he knows too deeply but also contemplating if this is the right person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:

yeah it's short but it's only a prologue. Chapter 1 will be posted soon and will be longer. See you soon!!! Toodles!!!