Part 6

*2 years later*

It's Jolie and Bucky's 20th birthday their friends were coming over for a small get together at their apartment that they shared. Bucky came home from his last class and said "Jolie sweetheart where are you?"

She didn't answer but he heard sniffles and he went into her room and said "Someone shouldn't be crying on their birthday." 

She looked at him and said "He broke up with me." 

"What?" he said 

"He broke up with me today.." she said

"Oh dollface that wasn't very nice of him to do on your birthday. Did he say why?" he said

"Um because he um said that he felt that after 2 months of dating that we weren't really going anywhere." she said as she read the text to Bucky.

"He broke up with you on your birthday through a text message." he said 

"Yeah..and in other words Jolie you aren't moving fast enough I want to have sex and you don't." she said

"Jolie we have talked about this." he said

She laughed and said "I just I want my first time to mean something Buck..I just want it to be with someone that I know truly loves me and I won't regret it later." 

"I know you do darlin. I have spent many nights in my bed with you talking about it. Now come on our friends will be here soon to celebrate our birthday that is today." he said

She started laughing and he said "What is so funny?"

"I remember the first time you ever found out that we share a birthday I thought you were going to fall out of the treehouse." she said 

He started laughing and said "Hey I was 5 and had never met anyone with my birthday." 

She started laughing and remembered what said when she told him her birthday and she said "Buck I never heard someone be that excited in all my life." 

He started to tickle her and said "Shut up I was 5 years old." 

"Buck I miss those days with you..we use to have so much fun sleeping in your mom's hammock cause it would swing us back and forth." she said to him 

He pushed some of her hair back out of her face and he said "mmm those were some good times. I wanted to stay there forever I hated when our moms would pick us up and your mom took you home." 

She smiled and said "I um I better get dressed." 

"By the way Jolie I still count our treehouse kiss as a first kiss." he said to her

"We almost frenched kiss to Buck I remember apologizing for our tongues touching." she said

He started laughing and said "Mmm that's why I love sharing ice cream with you." 

He smacked her ass on his way out of her room and said "Hurry up they will be here soon."

"Ok ok bossy." she said as she stuck her tongue out at him

He just shook his head and shut her door. 

She got dressed and came out and Nat and Steve and the rest of the gang came in. They ate pizza and then Nat said "here you two go." as she lit the birthday candles. Jolie was sitting on the counter and Bucky was standing in front of her between her legs and they all started to sing happy birthday to them and then they both blew out the candles. They all started to eat cake and then Nat said "Alright let's play spin the bottle."