nineteen

A WEEK LATER

JIMIN'S POV

"Okay guys since we are very, very few, let's add some members in our dance group." Our coach suggested.

"But we know a lot of people want to join this, and you only join when you invite them, coach." Jinra replied.

"I have something in mind." I smirked.

"I think I like where this is heading to." Jinchan added, excited.

"What's your idea Jimin?" Coach asked me.

"Why don't we tell everyone that there's an audition. So if they want to join, they have to prepare a dance number." I recommended.

"Hm..." I was waiting for our coach's answer.

All of the members were smiling, they couldn't keep their excitement in.

"That sounds good. I'll go to every classroom after lunch to see who wants to join. Then the auditions will be on Friday. I'll also ask some of the teachers to help me in judging." He answered.

"Yes!" Seungwan whispered.

"You guys are dismissed. I'll see you guys around." He said as we left the basement.

We went inside the classroom. The cold breeze hit my skin, making me flinch.

And seeing Jungkook only inside the classroom, made me flinch even more.

This wasn't the right time for Jinra and Jinchan to go to the washroom. This also wasn't a good time for Seungwan to sit at the bench downstairs.

He was too early.

Ugh. I hate it.

But still, I went to him and asked "Hey. Our dance group is gonna hold an audition at Friday. Wanna join?"

"Jinja?!" He widened his eyes.

"Yeah. My coach is coming here later to see who wants to join. You just have to prepare a short dance number." I felt comfortable talking to him.

"Sure. I really wanted to join a dance group. I sometimes even make dance covers and post it online." His face going closer to mine.

"Really? Where do you post them?" I asked.

"I post them on Instagram. But sometimes on Twitter." He said, moving closer.

"Oh that's cool. I'll watch them once I get home." I give him a small smile.

When I noticed our faces were just centimeters away from each other, I excused myself.

"Oh mian. I always do that when I'm very interested in the topic." He rubbed his arm.

"Its fine. I just needed to go to the washroom." I turned.

But as soon as I did, he grabbed my arm.

"Uh.." He let go of my arm.

"I don't know what song to dance to."

And there it goes again. He's getting nearer.

"You can pick any song." I suggested and tried to go out.

"But can you teach some steps?" He asked.

"I thought you do dance covers?" I tilted my head.

"Yeah, but it took me months to practice those. And I only have days to practice for the auditions." He explained.

"Ugh.. no." I answered.

"Please?" He gave me that puppy eyes with his pouted mouth look.

"Fine." I said in defeat.