001

we met and became a memorythat can't be erased

that can't be erased.
[ love scenario - ikon ]

NANA:
YA JIHYUN!!

NANA:
YOU KNOW WE HAVE A
PROJECT TOGETHER

NANA:
bitch

NANA: the other one's my dog lol

NANA:
the other one's my dog lol. i thought he
loved me but he pooped on
my bed. i gotta do what i gotta do

JIHYUN:
NO YOU DIDNT DISOWN HIM

NANA:
OH SO NOW YOURE ALIVE.
HOE YOU BETTER ANSWER THE
IMPORTANT SHIT. WHERE WERE U?

JIHYUN:
OH NO BITCH. WHERE 👏🏻 IS 👏🏻
MR 👏🏻 FLUFFLES 👏🏻

NANA:
mr fluffles aint even his
name.... who u talkin bout
boo?¿?¿

JIHYUN:
WHATEVER THE FUCK HIS NAME IS.
i feel hurt youre a monster :(((((((

NANA:
what are u saying jihyun?
you don't even get hurt.

jihyun's smile suddenly turned
into a frown as she read jaemin's
last message

JIHYUN
oh yeah. haha.
i don't even get hurt.

'if only you knew jaemin' she
thought.

-

jihyun closed her phone and made a deep sigh. the way jaemin said how she didn't get hurt kind made her think about life. it's true. she never felt little pain.

because the pain she handles are far more painful than normal people do. it's too painful that she had become numb.

her emotions are forced. she doesn't know what it feels like to be happy. even her laugh is forced. everything in her life is controlled.

then a sudden knock on her room came which made her come back to herself.

"come in!" the door opened and jaemin showed up with his laptop and his bag.

"well, well, well thank you for HELPING." he rolled his eyes sitting down next jihyun on her bed.

jaemin was the only friend jihyun has and appreciates. literally ever since they were born the two were inseparable.

"YOU SHOULD'VE AT LEAST REPLIED TO MY MESSAGES." jihyun checked her phone and saw a bunch of notifications, all from jaemin.

"i'm sorry nana. now, how do i help you?" a deep sigh from jaemin was heard. "you don't need to do that much because i've finished the presentation already."

jihyun widened her eyes and 'felt' guilty for not helping jaemin.

"don't worry hyunnie, all you need is to study the presentation and we'll be good tomorrow." while jihyun was reading the presentation jaemin made, he pulled out some stuff from his bag "oh! and i also bought some of your favorite snacks cause i felt like giving my princess stuff."

jihyun felt a thump on her chest and he earned a smack from her. "what? you don't like me calling you princess?"

"n-no! and don't ever call me anything again! just jihyun or hyunnie." he gave her a 'whatever you say' look.

a few hours passed by and jaemin decided to go home. they bid their goodbyes and jihyun plopped back to her room.

as soon as she laid on her bed, her eyes felt heavy. she smiled, a genuine one, and drifted to a deep sleep.

-

heya ! short chap lmao . it's just a short preview of jihyuns and jaemins relationship