♡ Theme Park Date ♡

Jin: Would be down for anything, but he would really love the cool foods and souvenirs most. He'd be walking around with like seven pins poked into his shirt and his hands filled with ride tickets and a serving of churros.

Yoongi: Is the type to be okay with rides but to like breaks between. He'd probably like to sit in the shade and plan what you want to do next as you cooled down from the thrill of roller coasters and haunted houses.

Hoseok: Nope. No roller coasters for him. if you took interest something like a ferris wheel, I think he'd do that with you, but nothing that moves faster than that. He's more likely to hit up the carnival and get all excited and dance around whenever one of you wins a prize.

Namjoon: Would possibly enjoy the slower rides, so the focus would be on you two getting to know each other rather than you two just screaming on roller coaster drops that shouldn't even be possible. He's the type to enjoy the day no matter what, as long as he has your company.

Jimin: Would be afraid of a lot of the roller coasters, but I think it would make him really happy to compromise with you and both have your turn to do something fun. I also think he would be totally willing to sit and watch you go on a ride if he was too afraid, finding fun in seeing your reaction when it was over.

Taehyung: Would like all the crazy rides. he would be willing to try anything you wanted to go on and would thrive in the carnival setting. He would probably be lucky there, winning you something. Also, he'd be all about sharing snacks with you, like doughnuts or cotton candy.

Jungkook: Has no fear when it comes to roller coasters, so he'd have his eye on the biggest one all day. He would be super encouraging and fun, literally laughing during the most terrifying loops and drops. He would be open to going on anything you wanted to try and would totally take you being a little nervous as a good opportunity to hold your hand.