as if - tommy

You were laying on your bed, waiting for Tommy. You had invited him to your house to talk and hang out, and he was currently changing clothes. It seemed as if the boy was planning to sleep over tonight.

Thinking of this, you had layer out some blankets on the floor beside your bed. Tommy was taking a while, and you wanted to be ready incase he did plan to spend the night.

Suddenly, you feel arms snake around your waist and see hands resting on your stomach. At first freaked out, you're about to whip around and yell at whoever this is, but you instead tilt your head and see that it's Tommy. What a cheeky lad.

"Hello there." He says in a soft, playful voice. You look down at him, smiling.

"Hello there, Thomas." You repeat, knowing that he hates being called Thomas. He wrinkles his nose in playful disguise, smiling still.

"What's this?" He asks, referring to the blanket.

"Well, I thought it seemed like you wanted to sleep over, so incase  you do, here's a place you can slee-"
You begin, before being cut off.

"The bed seems big enough for two, to me." Tommy says, gesturing to it. You instantly feel heat rise to your cheeks as you laugh and look at the ground.

"Um, okay." As if he actually wanted to sleep with you, he was joking.

As if he was reading your thoughts, Tommy smiles. "I'm not joking, love." He says, and you finally meet his serious gaze. "I like you, Y/N, a lot." He adds, scanning your eyes for emotion.

"I like you, too, Tommy." You say, smiling as you look up at him. Tommy smiles, and you two lay down on the bed, wrapped into each other's arms as you sleep, sure that tomorrow everything will be different, but tonight was perfect.