Valentines Day

Only lily , Devyn and Katrina have boyfriends.So u decided to team up to surprise them.lily said"we should make a chrograped sexual dance."kat says"like a lap dance " Devyn becomes excited and says" we can't do at the house so we find a special place and then go our different ways"as she winks. We decide to go shopping for some lingerie .I chose red Devyn chose grey and kat chose black . And then brennen calls says "what are we doing for Valentine's Day " I put speaker phone on and we tell him the address and to bring Corey and Sam.
Two hours later at the address
———————————————————-
We set up three chairs and decorated the place all lovely.we chose the song Beyoncé Partition.25 minutes later they arrived and sat down in the chairs . We walked out in our lingerie and heels.They looked so confused . We played the song . We did slut drops rolling on the flor and sat on then.Brennen grabbed my waist as I grind on him ,  he was biting his lip . We twirl and bend over and touch ourselves until we invite them to grind on us. As we shake our assets. We then pushed them on the chair. We told them to dress smart so we take the ties and play with them.the song ends and then they clap and bite there lips.we all went to our hotel rooms while me And Brennen .we walked to the room and instantly kiss . He moved down to my neck where I'm ticklish I let out a tiny moan . He is still kisses me while I reach for the condom.he moves down my leg ripped of my pants with his teeth.he pulled down his pants and put it on and we nod to each he is inside me and I scream "daddy .....faster " "I'm close BRENNEN "he takes it out watches it fall.and then we cuddle forever.until we fall asleep.