Chapter 2. - Fuck it all

Here we are.First day of school.
I headed to the office to sign in.My mum told me everything will be fine.And so it wasn't.

In my first class,all the eyes were on me.Everyone giggled and laughed and I just couldn't understand what the hell was going on.

I thought maybe it was something else.I though maybe it wasn't me.I thought maybe..
I thought and I thought.But for what?

Each day,I kept saying: It will be fine.It will be okay. I'm fine and I can do it.I'm good enough and I'm worth it.It sometimes worked.But for how long?

I met this two girls,Emma and Hannah.The only ones who were actually being nice to me.And for a while,I thought they were my friends..

Emma:
- Hi,I'm Emma.What's your name?

Me:
- Hi,I'm Sarah.Sarah North.Nice to meet you,Emma.

Emma:
-She's Hannah.My bestie.Welcome to our school! Heard you're new.

Me:
- Yeah,right.You have a pretty cool school.Fancy that.

Emma:
- Haha! I already love you! WE CAN BE BEST FRIENDS YAS!

Me:
- We'll have time for that in the future. Cya Emma,cya Hannah.

Hannah&Emma:
- Cya Sarah!

Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.I messed it up.FUCK.Why am I such and idiot? I just rejected someone who was trying to be nice to me.Damn it.What's wrong with me?