Test

I guess Sheik's a boy in this story. I'll explain at the end why i decided to make him a boy here or maybe next chapter when the Author is writing.

Where she left off...
3rd person POV

Sheik opened the door to his room closely hoping to not draw the attention of something or someone. The moment he walked completely out of the house and stood in the open. No one was even outside and it was almost noon. He kept wondering why where there only bird sounds tho. That when something jump at him out of nowhere. He couldn't get a glimpse at the thing that was attacking him except for a sharp object that looked like a sword which almost cut him in half.

He was able to dodge all of its attacks with ease. Once it stopped Sheik saw that it was a man in a mask bit most importantly he had a the Sheikah emblem on his outfit. Suddenly four more men approached him consciously.

They surrounded the young warrior slowly approaching him to not caused a sudden move. They all had swords which Sheik thought that was a bad idea and already proved it to the guards back at Hyrule Castle.

They obviously made the mistake by attacking him at the same time with dumb small swords. Sheik was a bit shocked at first by there speed but managed to dodge them all. He even stood his leg out to make on trip dropping his sword which Sheik gladly took for defense since he didn't have any of his weapons or his magic harp.

They kept attacking Sheik who easily dodged or deflected back the attacks till they saw they couldn't beat him like that  so they took a few steps back. It wasn't long before a bigger one approached him. Sheik guessed that he was the boss like they gate keepers he defeated during the war.

Sheik examined him closely: He wore a mask like the others, had white hair tied in a ponytail, wore a similar uniform than the others, had a long sword which would take a smaller person such as Sheik to hold with both hands and he also had...
"My harp" he said in anger.

He knew that if he moved first he'd be the one to loose so he was in a fighting stance and was ready for a big blow.

The man attacked him as he saw in his eyes frustration. As the young man expect the blows where heavy and he was able to doge so instead he defended himself from the sharp blade. That's when he remembered that he had Deku nuts. Hopping that they weren't taken away when the girls took his clothes he felt two small balls.

He looked at his opponent in the eyes and had small grin. He threw the two Deku nuts with his free hand and disappeared.

One of the mens asked the leader the dumbest question ever in history...(Wait what??? MIDNA!!! *Midna laughing in the background*)
Anyway...
"Did you think he fled Dorian?" "I don't-" The leader answered but got cut off as a smaller figure then him jumped on his shoulders and took its instrument.

The leader now named Dorian (Wow I'm killing these Botw things) fell by the when the boy landed on his shoulder as Sheik basically used it as a support. Once he landed a bit further, Sheik's fingers started to strock the strings releasing an energy that caused the ground to tremble releasing vines from the ground that grabbed the Sheikah warriors.

They where restraint and let go of there weapons laughing in the process "He's one of us alright" one  of them said. Sheik was extremely confused by there sudden act. Before he could do any movement a voice that kinda seemed familiar to the young man stopped him in his tracks.