Chapter 4 - The Escape

Y/N PoV
- - - - - - -

I approach Beverly's apartment building and look up the old metal stairs, her door was shut and most likely locked. I run up the stairs, two by two, and pound on the door.
No answer.
I knock once more and press my ear up to the door listening for any movement, I hear faint cries and a door slam.
I didn't know what to do, do I call the police? Do I knock on the door again?
Something ran through my head, I knock on the door harder this time and call,
"Beverly? Mr Marsh? I'm here to give Beverly's text books back?"
I hear a deep voice mumble something, then I hear the door unlock.
"Y/N!" she whispers with so mucj excitement, just looking at her i noticed a deep gash on her cheek and a purple, puffy eye.
"Bev! What's happened?" I said, grabbing her hand.
"Y/N please, go before he catches on."
"But please let me help yo-"
"No, Y/N. Go!" Her eyes were glistening with water, she was ready to cry.
"Bevvy, What's taking so long?!" I heard a rough, manly voice yell.
I grabbed Beverly's hand, slammed the door behind her and ran as quick as we both could down these metal stairs, we hear the old wooden door swing open and a pair of heavy footsteps follow.

Stanley's PoV
- - - - - - - - - -

I was getting worried about Y/N, this 'check-up' on Bev was lasting a while. Maybe Y/N just wanted to get away from me, God I'm so stupid thinking someone so beautiful could even like someone like me.

Y/N PoV
- - - - - - - -

Me and Bev are now sprinting at top speed, through the woods looking for an opening. We think we lost Mr. Marsh a while back but we're still weary.
"Over there!" Bev shouts and points at a brief opening in the forest that led out onto a road.
We run towards the opening and all of a sudden,

CRASH

"Dude! What the fuck!" we hear a familiar voice yell,
"Richie, Bill, Eddie, Stan!" I yell as I try to regain my balance,
"W-woah Bev, w-w-what happened to y-your face!" Bill runs over to her and puts his hand on her cheek,
"What the fucks happened? Why were you guys running anyway?!" Eddie blurts out.
"Long story, what time is it?" I ask,
"It's 8:37pm"
"Thank god, I've to be home by 10pm and btw Bev you're staying with me and I don't care how long this has to last." I turn to her,
"I don't want to cause you trouble though, Y/N." she said shyly,
"it's fine, really." as I'm turned towards Bev, I feel a pair of hands slide onto my waist and turn me around.
"Hey, Stan." I giggled,
He smiled at me and all I could think of was how pretty he was, his little curls perched on his head, how his hands fit perfectly in the dip of my waist.
I turn slightly and see Richie looking quite annoyed, Stanley grabs my chin and kisses me softly. I turn to Bev,
"We should get home so we can explain all of this to my mum."
"You're right."

🥰I am so sorry for the wait in between parts so I've decided I'll post on a certain day, either a Wednesday or a Weekend day, please give me feedback on what you think!!