» Spicy Dreams «

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT!

This was the best idea I've ever thought of.

Deku lay before him, body bare and glistening with a thin sheen of sweat. Katsuki licked his lips and didn't waste a moment nipping at the boy's exposed neck. He savored the quiet moans and whisps of his name, finding them rather erotic.

"K-Kacchan...." Deku murmured, his arms wrapping around Katsuki's back. The blonde released a low growl and leaned up for a rough kiss. He received it, though with an odd twist. As their lips touched, something almost spicy slid into his mouth. He paused, pulling away and licking his lips. Sriracha? Katsuki gave Deku an odd look, observing the way he squirmed. He showed no signs of feeling the spice. Was Katsuki crazy? "P-Please....Kacchan...." Deku whimpered desperately, breaking Katsuki out of his temporary trance. He pushed his hips upwards needily, signaling the boy to continue. Deciding that he probably was crazy, Katsuki chose to ignore the sauce that burned in the back of his throat and leaned back down.

"So impatient, hm, Deku?" Katsuki hummed lowly. He smirked as the smaller boy nodded and wriggled around even more.

"I just want you, Kacchan...," Deku mumbled, his face contorting into one of want. Katsuki felt his lower areas tighten and suddenly he felt obliged to pleasure his partner even further. Moving downwards, the blonde went to pull up Deku's waist, but then stopped.

Sriracha. It was fucking everywhere. Katsuki had no idea how he didn't notice. The red liquid, thick and dripping, covered the area of Deku's thighs. For a moment, Katsuki was dumbstruck. He was instantly turned off, well, in his mind. His dick was still hard, but internally he was completely done. Deku was covered in sriracha. Perhaps, if the stuff didn't resemble blood, Katsuki would find the situation arousing.

"What the fuck...." he muttered lowly. He racked his mind for some type of explanation but received none. Quite the opposite in face; he began to feel almost drowsy. Was he in a dream....?

Yep.

With a gasp, Katsuki snapped his eyes open. His ceiling, blank as always, stared back at him. Slowly, as to not make himself dizzy, Katsuki sat up. He was back in his room. There was no Deku. There was no sriracha. Releasing a low groan, Katsuki wiped away the sweat that had been collecting at his forehead. He wasn't sure whether he was supposed to be pissed off or not.

He had a wet dream.

Katsuki Bakugou had a wet dream about Izuku Midoriya and sriracha.

This was definitely going in his 'wtf mind' moments.

Fuck, he was still hard.