Firework by Katy Perry

You don't have to feel, like a waste of space. You're original, cannot be replaced. You are the only you. You are unique. You are wonderful. You are talented. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Even if others think you're worthless,  you need to  keep your head high and ignore them because you're not worthless. You will achieve great things one day. You might even be the president in ten years. All of the people who called you worthless will regret what they said sooner or later.

   Do you know that there's still a chance for you because there's a spark in you?  If you believe in yourself, nothing can stop you from doing what you love. You don't need makeup to feel beautiful, because you already are beautiful. Everyone has a talent, so it's time to find yours. You could be good at dancing, singing, or even playing the guitar. You just don't know it yet.

   You just got to ignite the light and let it shine. just own the night like the 4th of July. 'Cause baby you're a firework. Come on show 'em what you're worth. Make 'em go oh oh oh as you shoot across the sky. Baby you're a firework. Come on let your colors burst. Make 'em go oh oh oh. You're gonna leave 'em falling down.