Chapter One : The Letter Part Two

So this chapter is short and I probably should have written more but I'm lazy, anyway I'll try to get another chapter out by today, tommrow tops. Also thanks to everyone who actually read this, you guys/gals/its are the best!

" I should have burn the letter when I had the chance " Hermione scolded herself, the letter was the talk of the breakfast and the kids would not stop asking to go. " Draco what do you think, should we go "Hermione said giving a 'Say-No-I-don't-want-to-go' look to her husband, Draco looked in deep thought for a moment contemplating in his head when he smirked " We should go and show everyone how amazing your life is mione ". Hermione dramatically posed and exclaimed " You were post to be on my side ", Draco just smiled at his wife and the kids stared at there mother waiting for a answer " Fine we'll go , but if this goes horrible wrong I told you so ".

~ Meanwhile ~

           Ron paced around the living room, stumbling over a box every few minutes. He just had to finish plotting his strategy before Saturday or everything would be for nothing, no he was determined this would go well and nothing would stop him from getting what he wanted. " Just wait my love you'll never know what hit you " Ron stoped in front of one of the boxes and opened it up, a crazy smile on his face as he took out a small crumbling piece of paper with cursive writing and phone numbers from...