~1~

*Zach to Corbyn- 2:43 pm*

Zach: hey I found this phone outside of Taco Bell... no idea who's it is but you where their last contact...

Corbyn: wait when did you find it?

Zach: like 10 minutes ago, why?

Corbyn: yep makes sense, I'll be there in five to pick it up.

*Avianas POV*

I was sat on a lowered wall staring at this white iPhone X. It looked brand new, which is strange. Who would lose a new phone? I mean I've had mine for about 2 months and it's still my baby!

I hear a low laugh from above me and glance up to see this gorgeous blonde boy peering down at me. He's got an orange top with a black bandana and some sort of cool black neckless on. He's not what I was expecting, but I was not complaining!

"Hey" his voice a chirpy, warm tone reaching me as I soon to realize I'm kind of staring at him.
"Oh sorry, here the phone," I say nervously whilst handing out the phone in one hand, my pandora slipping down my extended arm.
He laughs a low laugh again, like before, as he realizes the nervous edge in my voice. He softly takes the phone from me. Our hands brushing each other.

I turn away with no idea as to why I'm so fricken nervous! At this point, I'm starting to go red with embarrassment and as I'm about to jump off the wall the blonde boy looks up and points to the fast food restaurant.
"You hungry?" He's looking down at me, dark blue eyes fixed to mine.
"Uh yeah, I was about to grab something. Why?" I broke my gaze from him to look over my shoulder at the Taco Bell across the empty car park.
"Cool, do you mind if I tag along? I'm kinda thirsty." And at that, we are making our way into the restaurant.
I look down as we walk to reveal that we are both wearing the same white vans. With a slight laugh I look up at him and he smiles a small shy smile.
"What's funny?" His smile broadens, as I shake my head and look down at my feet in response.

*Corbyn's POV*

She's smaller than me and really shy but has this weird happiness about her that I could feel it from just a look at her. I didn't know what it was about her, but there was something I couldn't quite put my finger on.

We're sat across from one another. In the little booth by the window. It's empty and only 2 or 3 people are spread across the small diner. The brown haired girl looks up to smile making me realize that I don't even know her name.
" Sooo, whats your name?"
"Oh God..." she says slapping her forehead, " you don't even know my name, I'm sorry," she says with a slight laugh.
"It's okay, you seem to be really into that burrito I don't blame you for forgetting " I laugh back.
" I'm Aviana but most of my friends call me vi, and this burrito IS very good," she says with a recovered laugh.
At this point we just sit looking at one another, smiles rested on our faces.

———

Hey guys! So this is my first fanfic! It is a why don't we fanfic but so far just Corbyn is on! You'll see the rest in the next few chapters ;)
I hope people that read this enjoyed the first chapter?

So excited to write this though!