Chapter 15

Lawd y'all chose for Jersey and Geneva to be enemies😭. Y'all so messy☺️♥️. So y'all fenna get a mess😌.

🌚
———————————————————

Jahseh

My alarm beeped as I woke up with my head pounding. Ouch

"JAHSEH TURN THAT SHIT OFF!" Mom yelled throughout the house.

"DAMN CAN A NIGGA WAKE UP FIRST?!" I yelled back.

I turned off the alarm and got up walking over to the bathroom I put toothpaste on my toothbrush and started brushing away. I couldn't even remember last night or how I got back here, I just remember getting carried away. What did I do last night?

I got into the shower and let the warm water hit me as I remembered things from last night.

Flashback

"Aye, shorty!" I yelled over the music with a bottle of vodka in my hand.

"Ohh X, what can I do for you?" She said with a smirk. She's obviously a thot.

"You and ya friend look good asf." I said.

Flashback over

Ugh fuck. I shaked the thought out of my head and got out of the shower. I walked towards my dresser and got dressed putting on some blue skinny jeans and a white thrasher shirt. I put the black sided of my dreads up in a pony tail then went to go knock on Jerseys door because I'm supposed to drive her to school.

"Aye Jersey come on." I said as she opened the door.

"Oh you don't need to drive me , its okay." She said.

"Toni picking you up?" I said as we walked downstairs.

"Nah."She said low.

"Stokeley?" I said getting confused.

"No." She said trying to avoid me.

"Then who the fuck is taking you?" I said getting aggravated.

"Don't get mad at me if I'm not mad at you about yesterday." She said rolling her eyes.

"Your right. I'm sorry baby." I said pulling her into a hug laying my head on her shoulder.

"Mhmm." She said with her head in my chest. Her phone dinged and she pulled away to look at it.

"He's here, I'll see you in 1st period ok?" She said pecking my lips.

"He?" I said as she was walking away.

"Jahseh." She said turning around with that 'really nigga' look.

"Fine whatever." I said heading back upstairs because I left me phone on my bed. 

                                    Jersey 

I walked out of the house into the car with Chris. I know that Toni told me not to even get involved with him but we kinda bonded texting last night.

"Heyyy." I said sitting down as his a/c blew in my face. 

"Hey beautiful." He said with a smile as he reversed out of my driveway. 

"What you doing after school today?" He asked me as he turned down the a/c. 

"Nothing probably just gonna chill .. wassup?" I asked .

"Come through to my house." He said .

"I mean is you fenna pick me up?" I said as he laughed.