Ch. 1-The Party Planning, with Broppy.

A/N: This is part of the party planning. Really only shows Broppy and a little back story. Branch was never grey, though Grandma Rosie Puff did pass (R.I.P.) He never turned grey because he had Poppy and The Snack Pack. Creek is NOT Poppy's crush, cuz she is dating Branch. But he does wanna take over the kingdom and be King. 😡 So, yes Broppy is a thing (for 6 yrs). This takes place in the same time period as the movie. Hope you enjoy!!
DISCLAIMER: All videos and pictures come off of Google or Youtube, unless it is a cover I made. The covers of my backgrounds come from Google as well though. Trolls belongs to DreamWorks Animations, not me. Everything belongs to its owners. Plz dont sue me, and read on. Thanks!!
-Karena

Branch's POV-
Today marks the 20th anniversary of Freedom from the Bergens. Poppy plans on throwing a HUGE party to celebrate. I told her that she shouldnt be too loud or over-the-top, because the Bergens might find us. After what happened to my grandma all those years ago, I am protective of Poppy and her people. I dont like it when she throws loud parties, cuz I dont want the same thing to happen to her. I love her too much to lose her. Even though I didnt turn grey when I lost my grandma, I would definitly turn grey if I lost her.
Poppy soon interrupted my thoughts.
Poppy's POV-
I rushed over to Branch in a panic. I needed to know what dessert we should have, and how much. I asked him to count how many people were coming, but he never told me. Ugh! The party is in just a few hours and we dont even have the SWEETS yet!
As I got closer, he looked like he was deep in thought. I didn't care and I called his name, snapping him out of his daze.
Author's POV-
"Branch!" Poppy called Branch's name. He quickly turned his head to look at her. His face was overcome with concern for his sweet princess when he noticed her panicked face. "Poppy? Whats wrong? You look worried." He walked up to her and held her hands gently. She blushed slightly.
"H-how many sweets do we need?" She sounded fatigued, like she ran all the way to him.
"Uh, 250, plus maybe 50 for extras....so 300. Sorry, I forgot to tell you." He apologized.
"It's okay. What kind of sweets should we have?" She asked, gaining her breath back.
"Hmmm....maybe 100 vanilla cupcakes, 100 chocolate cupcakes, and 100 marble cupcakes! Is that good?" He suggested. He gave her a smile.
"Yeah. That sounds awesome! Now, I am about to order them. I need you to pick them up from the Royal Cupcake Factory at......6pm. Then bring them to the food table and set them up by flavor please." She ordered.
He nodded his head and smiled at her. It quickly turned to a face of uncertainty. "Of course, anything for my beautiful Poppy. Are you sure about this party though? I dont want anything to happe-"
He was cut off by Poppy's reassuring voice. "Branch, I already told you. It will be fine. We have lived here for 20 years without them finding us. Cant we celebrate? I wanna celebrate with you." She gave a soft smile and looked at him with pleading eyes.
"Poppy of course I wanna celebrate, especially with you. But shouldnt we celebrate a little quiete-" He was cut off once again.
"Branch..." She gave him an annoyed glare. He gave in.
"Fine...fine. Anything to make my beautiful girlfriend happy." He gave her a gentle smile.
"Thank you. Now, I have to go help set up more. Love you Branchie!" Poppy gave him a gentle smile and pecked his lips.
She started to bounce away until Branch grabbed her wrist. She turned around to Branch giving her a passionate kiss. She kissed back and smiled through it. Branch gently pulled away, but stayed close.
"I love you, my flower." He whispered against her lips.
"I love you too, Branch." She pulled away completely and skipped away. She turned her head but continued along as she did. "Dont forget the cupcakes!"
"I won't!" He called after her. He laughed to himself as he started walking, finding a way to help out.

A/N: Soooooo.....what'd you think? It had a bit of Broppy fluff in it, which I hope you like! I mean, I fangirled to myself and I wrote it! It was only about 800 words, but the more ppl that read it, the more I will write! I mean, it's only the first chapter as well. Hope you guys love the chapter!! Bye my awesome friends and readers!!
-Karena