7

Jack's POV

Today Zach is going on a date with a boy.

When he told me that he was going on a the date it got my blood boiling. Why am i acting like this?

Tomorrow we have to go to a meeting for something.

//skip to the meeting//

We walk into the meeting together and say hi to everyone.

"Hey guys, so today i have gathered you here for some reasons. the first reason is, 1 this is for a big opportunity (i dont have spell check on my computer) and that opportunity is for being in a boy band. We all know everyone is this room can sing, so grab a partner and sing with them." The director said.

This is my chance, i have a chance to be with Zach.

i walk over to Zach and hear him talking to a boy.

"You wanna be partners?" Zach asked.

"Yea sure." the guy said.

"So whats your name?" Zach asked.

"My names Corbyn, whats yours?" Corbyn asked.

"My names Zach, its very nice to meet you." he says shaking his hand.

"By the way, i've been meaning to ask you, who's that weird kid that you always go somewhere with?" Corbyn says.

"oh, Jack? I just live with him, we're aren't really friends or anything." Zach says.

"Oh good, i dont think you should be living with a guy like that, he's extremely weird in my opinion. I mean, look at his hair, and he even has a nose ring. And his face is just....ugly." Corbyn says.

"He's not ugly or weird OR a bad influence on me. So mind your own business and stay out of my way, oh and by the way we're not partners anymore." Zach says walking towards me.

_______

w-284

heller, believe it or not schools actually been treating me good so far. There's this one kid in class who's really nice, but we're not friends or anything. not that you care buttttttttt just saying.

peace out limelights

-Kat