Chapter 14- Invasion

MacKenzie's POV

"What is this place?" Thea asks as she and Barry walk over to Felicity, Cisco and I.

"It's this old hall hangar thing that S.T.A.R. Labs owns." Barry says. "Or I guess I own it."

"Well, you should do something with it." Thea says.

"All right, so let me get this right." Diggle says. "Our time-traveling buddies in a flying timeship are supposed to just pop up right here, right?"

"Yeah." Felicity says. "This is the time and place I gave them, so if they got my message, they should be here.." A spaceship or something comes flying out of the clouds. "Right now."

"You know why I've never done drugs?" Diggle asks. "It's 'cause I was always afraid I'd see weird stuff."

"Okay, take everybody inside, all right?" Barry says. "Tell Oliver I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?" Thea asks.

"Well, since we're fighting aliens, I figured we should get one of our own, right?" Barry says.

Barry comes over to Cisco who's fixing his goggles. "You found the right Earth?"

"Tachyon device tracked you on Earth-38 when you met her, so you should find her there." Cisco says.

"All right." Barry says.

"Just so you know, I'm only doing this because we're on a mission. I'm not gonna let my issues with you get in the way of that." Cisco says and I look at Barry sympathetically. "This might take a few tries. Stay here, Mack." Cisco opens up a breach and him and Barry go through it.

Everyone is now in the warehouse, well everyone but Barry and Cisco.

"Team Arrow is here." Felicity says, walking past Team Arrow. "Team Legends is here. Is that everyone?" She asks.

"I think so?" HR says.

"Nate and Amaya are back watching the Waverider. The newbies." Sara says.

I'm standing next to Caitlin, fixing my wrist protectors under my leather jacket when a breach opens up.

"That was cool." A girl says.

"Guys." Barry says, holding out his hand for me to grab onto as we walk over to the group. "Thanks for coming."

"Barry, I thought you were bringing an alien." Oliver says.

"And, yeah, we did." Barry says, pointing to the girl. "Everybody, this is my friend, Kara Danvers, or, as she's known on her Earth, Supergirl."

"What makes her so super?" Jax asks.

"Well?" Barry asks, looking at Kara.

Kara levitates and uses her laser eyes.

"I'm convinced." Diggle says.

"Best. Team-up. Ever!" Felicity exclaims.

***

"Okay. I think I have this." Kara says, walking over to Oliver and going down the line. "Oliver."

"Green Arrow." Oliver says.

"Dig." Kara says.

"Spartan." Diggle says.

"Thea." Kara says.

"Speedy." Thea says.

"Okay." Kara says and she moves over to the Legends. "And Sara."

"White Canary." Sara says.