Home

Linda Belcher stood in the mirror getting ready, she was going somewhere important. "Lynn, don't get all dressed up we're just picking up Louis and Tina," Bob Belcher said as he walked in. "Yeah mom, you are to overdressed," Gene said as he walked in shirtless. "Gene put a shirt on," Bob sighed, "I shouldn't have to!" Gene exclaimed and ran off.

"Come on, Bob, you know I get dressed up for everything." Linda said. "Lynn, we're picking up Louis from juvenile and Tina from the airport. I'm not proud of either of them." Bob said, "Bobby," Linda gasped at the statement. "What, Louis got arrested and Tina went out of town for the whole summer." Bob said, "none of that matters. They are your kids. Many Bobs." Linda said and chuckled at her own words.

"Just come on." Bob grunted and went down stairs. "Geez Dad looks more upset than one of my poops," Gene randomly said as they walked. "What? Why would your poops be sad?" Bob asked confused, "because they are leaving my wittle Genie beanie!" Linda said and hugged Gene tightly as they got to the car. Bob and Linda got in the front and Gene got in the middle seat in the back row.

They drove off and pulled up outside the juvenile hall, Louis got in, she was wearing all black and still had her pink bunny ears on. "You aren't gonna speak young lady?" Linda asked as they began to drive, "apparently not." Louis blankly said. "Louis you look like Jennifer Lopez in that one movie where she dances around the lasers." Gene said, "shut up Gene, she looks more like Angelina Jolie." Bob said and they mumbled in agreement.

They pulled up to the airport and Tina got in, "woah, is that my little Tina?" Linda asked, Tina had a new hourglass figure, an adorable face with thick glasses, and a tight small dress. "I'm not little anymore," Tina said. "You see Louis that's how you get in a car," Linda said, "la de da, give her a fucking award." Louis says, "woah! Language!" Linda yelled, "that was a bit foul." Bob said.

"Fuckedy fuck fuck!" Louis yelled, "no cake for you. Go straight to bed," Linda told her. "Pfft. Whatever." Louis said as Bob began to turn on the radio, "radio that's what we need." Bob said letting the song play. They got home a few hours later and walked into the restaurant where many people were waiting (Teddy, Jimmy Jr., Andy, and Ollie, Daryl, Medium-Sized Rudy, Zeke, Tammy, etc.) and there was a cake on the table that read 'welcome back, Louis and Tina' . "Oh wow, too bad I have yo go to bed." Louis rolled her eyes as she heads upstairs.

"Louis," Rudy called as he walked up the stairs after her. "That's Louis? Ollie didn't even recognize her," Andy says, "neither did Andy." Ollie said, "who knew they could change so much over the summer." Zeke says, "Yeah. When are we gonna get cake?" Jimmy Jr asked, Tina pressed against him her massive breast against his chest. "You u can cake whenever you want." Tina flirted, "Tina! To your room now!!" Linda yelled, Tina sighs and heads upstairs.

"These kids," Linda sighed. "They're just going through phases." Bob assured her. Louis went to her room and Tina went to hers. Are these things really just phases for the 2 Belcher girls

To be continued