Ch.8 A bit Needy

hello lovely readers who i deeply love because you are still reading this after the chapter before. I suck at yaoi and in this chapter there's going to be a bit. Well, it includes Alois and Claude ^u^ Enjoooy~!

Disclaimer: I do not own Black Butler. If I did, Hardcore yaoi between Sebastian and Ciel!!

Claude's P.O.V:

Why...? Why did I have to check on my master? I thought as I began setting up his bath.

A little earlier...

As I walked into the hallway where Master Alois was residing in, I heard began to hear noises as I got closer and closer. I peeked through the door to see if Master Alois is awake. What I saw was quite surprising. Master Alois was breathing erratically and had a finger in him and thrusting into his hand He then enters another finger into him and mewls. "Ah~" He begins thrusting his lubricated fingers and thrusts into his hand faster. I enter into his room and stand aside. "Master, is there anything you require?" "C-claude. Help me finish~" If the master insists, its my duty to help him finish. Yet, I am a bit fatigued because of Sebastian. "Yes, your highness." I, yet again, had another chance to experience another persons pleasure. Giddily, I removed my tie and my jacket. I licked my bottom lip and climbed over to my master and licked his ear. He shivered at the contact and moaned slightly. I caressed his legs and licked down to his inner thighs. He tried getting me a bit higher but I decided to tease him beforehand. I reached up to tweak his erect nipples and licked and nipped at his thighs. He mewled and thrust upwards for friction. "Claude. Please take me. I beg of you-" i licked all the way to his tip and greedily took him in my mouth. "Mmph~" I reached for my tie and bound his hands to the bedstand . I went back to licking and sucking while my fingers teasing his nipples. "Claude~ i-I'm gonna-ahh~" I bobbed my head harder as I felt his seed go down my throat. I pulled away after I felt him go limp. As I got up, I noticed he had fainted from releasing hard. I sighed and covered him with his sheets and walked out to see Sebastian staring at me. "So you are in a relationship with your Master as well?" As well? "You suggest we are in a relationship?"

Super sorry for not updating as i planned. My phone was having problems connecting to WiFi and my phone turning off randomly doesn't help. -,- Next chapter will be longer. I hope :3