The Start

Shirazu's POV-

After Haise had told Tooru and I who exactly our target was, it was a bit nerve-wracking once finding out the cruel woman's finicky habit when eating; how could I even take on an S-rate? She was dangerous, and from our reports, it was said that she was quite the little manipulative ghoul, and would use her busty attributes to her advantage to lure men in before killing them off only to tear off their testicles and devour them as her meal.

Quite the lovely lady wouldn't you say?

Now of course I was terrified as we were running through the battles that surrounded us, stumbling upon a rather gruesome scene up ahead - a curvy, pale woman wearing nothing but lingerie and knee high heels in view, yet she had blood splattered on her stunning body, and a pair of testicles that she just swallowed. Disgusting...that poor man...the blood curdling scream, and her cackle filled the air along with the gruesome stench of fresh blood. The crimson liquid was all over the walls and basically covering the entire room, how I hated scenes like this...people were murdered, and all this sadistic ghoul ever did was laugh and find pleasure in their pain. How could someone have so little regard for human life?

Her head snapped to the side once spotting me, and a sudden blush tainted my cheeks as I was a bit taken back due to her immense beauty - she was so beautiful. A cackle brought me back and out of my thoughts