You Find Out He's Cheating On You

* HI! Last chapter of this "Series". This is the last time I will have to write this disclaimer but, We all know the boys wouldn't cheat so don't take these the wrong way.  Also before we get to this imagine, PLEASE comment ideas.  I think I might do a few more in this book then start a new preference book.  I'll post an update after this. Thx *

Jack:

Today you and Jack were gonna hang out.  So this morning you woke up and got ready to go to Jack's house.  You put on an off the shoulder white long sleeve shirt, a denim skirt, and some vans. You put your hair in french braids and applied little make up.  Once you were ready, you decided to walk to Jack's.

You arrived at the front door and rang the door bell.  Jack's mom answered it, "Hi honey, Jack's upstairs." She said.  "Thank you." You nodded and took off your shoes.  You walked up the stairs and knocked on Jack's door, waiting for an answer.  "He must've fallen asleep." You thought to yourself.  You slowly opened the door and couldn't believe what you saw.  "Wow, really Grazer?"  You said.  The brunette jumped off his lap and Jack jumped up.  "Y/n." He reached out for your arm.  "Don't touch me." You said backing up.  "Babe." He whispered.  "Don't you dare call me that.  We're done." You said turning around walking down the stairs.

"Leaving so soon?" Jack's mom asked.  You nodded, "Yeah, Jack decided I wasn't the one for him and was making out with some brunette." You said bending down to put your shoes on.  You heard Jack running down the stairs.  You grabbed your shoes, "I gotta go." And you ran out barefoot.  You didn't want to go home because you knew Jack would show up, so you ran to your best friend, Finn's house.  ( aye finn comes to save the day. )

You knocked on his door with tears in your eyes.  Finn answered.  "Y/n what's wrong?" He asked.  "J-jack cheated on me." You cried.  The tall, curly haired boy brought you into a hug.  "What a jackass." He whispered.  "Y/n." Said someone behind you.  "Leave her alone Jack, go back to your side hoe." Finn said tightening his grip around you.  You squeezed Finn, not wanting Jack there.  Finn looked out the door, then slammed it in Jack's face.  "I'm so sorry y/n." Finn whispered.