Chapter 8: Tick Tock, Oldie Tony!

I woke up this morning to look at my calendar and find that it was flipped to Valentine's Day instead of the day it was today. And somebody had written all over the day! I looked at the scribbles, and found that they weren't scribbles at all, but actually a message to me.

"Valentine's Day, get him something nice!"

I found it strange, because who was him? Could it have been Tony? Yes, perhaps I should do something nice for him! He loves clocks, so perhaps a creative stopwatch? He's very old, so I should make a cane with a clock on it, yes yes yes!

I ran to my desk and pulled out my pens and pencils, and began sketching out a design. How do clocks work? Should I ask Tony? Perhaps I can maybe take a clock from his room? I huffed out a deep breath and draped myself over the desk, my hair falling over my shoulders like a curtain. I turned my head to the clock on my wall, and watched the hands tick and tock, side to side, tick tock, tick, tock...

"Paige! Paige, where are you? Where is the fire extinguisher? We're becoming black and blue!" I snapped out of my reverie and ran to the hallway, catching myself at the doorway, swinging around the corner. Crow is screeching, although that isn't a very large change. I grab the fire extinguisher on the back door, and put out the fire on the table. Tony lets out a sigh, placing his hands on the table and then quickly drew back, his hands looking like they're quickly doing jazz hands.

"Thank you, Paige." Tony smiled at me, and my heart skipped a beat. I smiled at him, and then turned on my heel and walked back to my room. The three puppets all started cleaning the table, and I sat at my desk, staring at my clock. I looked at the hands, and realized the perfect gift. A clock hand cane!

I grabbed a large block of wood, and picked up a carving knife. I whittled away at the wood, carving out the outline of the shape. I sighed and smiled, working the rest of my day away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really sorry that I haven't updated, uwaaaagh! I'm so sorry, I've been really busy and there really isn't an excuse, just procrastination u-u"" Enjoy this chapter, the next one will be up who knows when, I'll try to pull it up soon