Anytime. Part 1

(A/N)
So we're starting this shit out on a bang. Literally. So this is based off of TAATO. The series that was brought to life by the Lovely, writing extraordinaire, Superfruit_IsLife
Thank you for giving me such a good idea and I hope it's ok that I'm doing this.

Anyways, this is about that time Avi told Mitch that Kirstie wanted to see them fuck. So this is about that. And also Kitty Kat joining in on the fun. (Btw this is Blonde but 2015! Personality Mitch and 2016! Tour Kirstie.)

Let's go threesomes.

Enjoy :).

***********

"You can come watch anytime."
______________________

That sentence was burned into the front of Kirstie's mind. She wondered if that would be a real possibility. She didn't know why she couldn't stop thinking about it. She had Avi, Her Amazingly sweet, husband. She couldn't be happier with him if she tried. But somehow the thought of her best friend in her bed called to her.

"Hey, Kitty." Mitch greeted her suddenly in front of Gracie's room, scaring her out of her thoughts.

"Oh- Hey, Mitchie." She replied in her best, I totally wasn't scared by that, voice. "How's Scottie?"

"Good, I think. Ya know he never does really talk about his feelings much. But you already knew that."
Mitch answered quickly. Not even looking at her.

"Ha, yea. I was there for about 70% of the arguments." Kirstie teased

"Hey there, I thought we wouldn't talk about that anymore, Sis." Mitch sassed

"Yes, we weren't. But I like messing with you. You're cute when you're angry." Kirstie replied brushing a loose strand of Mitch's hair off to the side.

"Hey, I'm not cute. I'm super intimidating." Mitch threw over his shoulder while walking towards the living room, pretending to be offended.

"Oh yes, so intimidating. The dominance is just radiating off of you." Kirstie sassed, following him to the living room.

Mitch stopped and turned around, mouth open in fake shock. "Well, Well, Well Miss Kirstin Maldonado. I see you've finally learned a thing or two from me." Mitch said, taking a step closer to her.

He fake clapped "Well done." He said seductively. Staring her in the eye.

She could feel his breath on her. It was tense for a moment.

"Th-thanks Mitchie. I-" she cleared her throat hoping to take the attention of her stutter. "I did study hard for that."

Kirstie walked past him and sat on soft, grey couch.

She refused to make eye contact. Her face flushing.

"Hey Kirst, something wrong?" Mitch asked genuinely hoping he didn't say something wrong.

"Uh, yea it's just." Kirstie hesitated before finishing "Do you remember the time we dated in omega school?"

"Yea, it only lasted like six months right?" Mitch said remembering how long it had been.

"Mmhm." Kirstin hummed in response.

"What about it?" Mitch asked curiously

"I-I just. I've been thinking about it recently." Kirstie threw out. "I just.. I miss you. I miss us hanging out. I know stuff happened in the past that kinda, uh.. separated us."