iiiii

When you took a breath you accidentally touched his dick. He looked at you and he said are you serious?!! You want to make me hard? There was silence.... he said well it's working. He grabbed your thigh and started rubbing it you let out an unexpected moan he smiles and starts to kiss you and trail kisses down your mouth to your neck where he left hickeys on your neck he lifted up your shirt and kissed your stomach all the way down. Once he reached the spot he looked at you asking if it was okay and if you wanted for this to happen. You signal him that it was okay and you say I want you Diego. You don't understand how happy you make me he pulled down your shorts and saw you in your matching Victoria's Secret bra and thong he smiled and said oh fuck!!! You smiled and kissed him. You were soaking wet down there and he noticed.

Diego: Baby girl. You're soaking
You: laugh
You: what can I say?
Diego then begins to pull off your thong and he licks your clit you begin to feel yourself throbbing. You moan Diego's name. He stood then looks at you and smiles and says I like that princess.
He slides two fingers into you and your back arches
He starts off slow until you say FUCKKKK PAPI HARDER POR FAVOR!! He went harder. You told him stop it's your turn now baby boy. He stops and smirks. You have him sit on your bed you pull of his shirt and you gently touch his abs. You lay him down and you take off his pants. You look at him and you bite you lower lip. You get on top of him and start grinding he grabs your hips and pulls you back and forth. You can feel his dick against your ass so you take off his boxers and you were wowed by the size it was long and thick you touched it and it throbbed you grabbed onto it and put it in your mouth. You deep throat it you can tell he likes it because he is slightly moaning.