Chapter 2

Dan snapped out of it after the male behind the desk snapped a few times, "Hello- hello are you ordering anything??" Dan coughed and realised the voice was just a part of his imagination,"Uh.. yes sorry, I thought I.. I thought I knew you for a second. The guy behind the counter arched his eyebrow and smiled slightly looking down and trying into the register, "Are you ordering anything sir?" Dan nodded and tried to speak with his confidence that he had used earlier, "Yes a medium hot coffee with 2 sugar 3 cream, please." The male nodded and grabbed a medium sized cup writing a few things before asking for Dan's name. He wrote Dan's name onto the cup and walked away to start making the coffee adding the 2 sugar and 3 cream before placing a lid on the cup and placing the writing facing away from Dan so he couldn't see it. He put his hand out to Dan so he could shake hands, "Hi Dan, my name is Phil." Dan grabbed the coffee and payed before leaving and reading the words on the coffee, 'Hey Dan, :) it's Phil. You seem pretty cool and you're clearly cute. ;) Hopefully this doesn't scare you whoops, anyways here is my #." Dan smiled and added Phil's number to his phone and walked back to his house debating on what he should text Phil, after he got back he set his coffee down and sat on his couch after he sent Phil the message.

After Phil ended his shift he changed into his normal clothes and whistled a cab over to get a ride to his house, on the way he looked at his phone and smiled at the message.
"Hi, my name is Dan. I haven't done anything but the same thing for years and today was the first day I decided to change that. It was great to meet you."
Phil smiled and blushed softly. He arrived at his house and payed the taxi driver before getting out, and walking inside. He flopped onto his couch and stared up at the ceiling smiling and thinking of his day, thinking of meeting Dan. Phil then thought of his response and closed his eyes taking a small nap, and dreaming of him.

This is shorter but ah well, I'm going to make a oneshot's book and it's going to be all of my own stories. Go read that when it's up and you get a chance. xx :)