Lincoln| When Michael Gets Hurt

Time/Moment: 3 Years after Michael and Lincolns prison release
(Pretend being Lincolns Girlfriend)

Pov Y/N

You heard your phone ring, it was Lincoln calling you.

"Y/N I need your help, Michael is down, I need a car and some help to bring him to the hospital!" He said as soon as you picked up the phone.

"But... Babe,  what happened?" You said frightened.

Lincoln sighed. "There is no time to explain, please, come here as quickly as possible."

You could hear the anxiousness in his voice. "Where are you right now?" You said waiting for an answer.

Lincoln was getting nervous. "Panama Nation..." His voice was fading away.

You started to worry "Lincoln... Lincoln??"

You palmed your head, nervously walking towards your car, still not hearing answers from the other side of the line.

Until you heard someone groan.

"Sorry I was checking Michael if he was still breathing." He said apologizing. "Panama National Park."

You sighed, relieved that he was reacting. "OK I'll be there in 5 minutes."

You drove towards the National Park and ignored every single traffic light which was telling you to stop by lighting red.

Not much later you saw Lincoln standing in the middle of the park.
Michael was laying next to him.

As soon as Lincoln saw you, he grabbed Michael and tried to carry him.

You didn't care about the park rules and drove straight through the lawn to get to Lincoln and Michael.

A lot of people had to avoid getting passed over by your car cause of your driving "skills".

You stopped the car when you reached them and helped Lincoln to get Michael in the backseat of your car.

Michael was still not reacting on any movements you made.

You observed Michael and saw he'd got a shotwound at his stomach.

He was losing too much blood and you saw him becoming paler and paler.

The blood was literally leaking out of his jacket.

You opened his jacket so you could observe the wound closely.

"We need something to stop the wound bleeding!" You said, looking for something to cover the wound with.

Lincoln searched through the car for something like a lap but couldn't find anything to prevent Michaels bleeding stomach.

"I can't find something to stop the bleeding." Lincoln said desparate.

"Wait... " You pulled off your blouse and wrapped it around Michaels stomach.

You sighed while looking at Michael. "This should help for now." You mumbled, only wearing a top.

Lincoln and you were getting in the car and drove to the hospital.

When you arrived, you got out of the car and helped Lincoln to get Michael in his arms.

Lincoln dragged Michael out of your  car and walked towards the counter of the hospital.

"He needs help right now!" He said to the woman behind the counter, pointing his head at Michael.

"As soon as possible!" He said stuttering to the woman behind the counter which didn't show any interrest in Michaels situation.