Thinking of Him

Emma's Pov

I was thinking of him.I got butterflies in my stomach.This had never happened before. I had opened up to Hook,of all people I had opened up to Hook.It's just this feeling I have around him.I feel safe.When I'm not with him my walls just go back down.Why do I like Hook!Of all people.The pirate and a princess doesn't make sense.'ring,ring,ring.'"ugh!"I got up and went to the kitchen to answer the phone."Hello." "Why hello,love.I hope I didn't wake you." "You didn't." "Good, would you be a fine lass and meet me at the docks in 20 minutes." "Fine.See you there." "Bye,Swan." "Bye,Hook." I went into my room and changed into jeans,gray tank top,leather jacket,and black boots. I brushed my hair and teeth.Then I headed out.I told Henry that I was going to the docks.When I get there I see Hook take a swing on his bottle of rum. I sigh. He hears me and looks my way.When he sees me he smiles.I smile too."Hello,Swan." "Hello Hook." "Last night was amazing wasn't it." he said with a wink."I didn't enjoy last night actually." I say teasing him. He pretends to be hurt. I go over to him and sit next to him."So, what do you want to talk about?" "Us." "Hook-." "No Emma I will not stop. I want to know." "Well I don't know ok.I don't know how I feel about you." "Bullshit!You've been telling me that for far too long!" "Hook well it's not my fault that I don't know my feelings for a pirate." I snapped. "Sorry for pressuring you but you keep playing with my emotions." "Then why don't you fall in love with somebody else?" "Because you are the one I want not anyone else." "Hook." "I know you don't know but I will always love you and never stop fighting for you." "Y-you love me." "Always had." "I'm sorry Hook for playing with your emotions. You don't deserve that. You deserve someone who will give you all her attention." "Emma like I said I could not fall in love with anybody else even if I tried. I like a challenge,Emma I will win your heart." He got closer to me and kissed me. I kissed him back. He pulled back and whispered I my ear,"You will want me." I just stood there. Then I went back into reality. I went back to the apartment and found Henry ready for the day."Hey,want to go to Granny's?" "Yeah!" We walked to Granny's. The first thing I saw was Hook sitting in a booth. He caught me looking. He smiled at me. I smiled back. I went over to where Henry was."Hey mom can we invite Hook to sit with us?" "Umm sure.Go ask him."

Henry's Pov

We walk into Granny's and the first thing I spot is Hook. I see him look at my mom. Then I see my mom. Her eyes lit up when she saw him.Hook makes her happy. I go into a booth and my mom followed me. When my mom sits down I start a conversation "Hey mom can we invite Hook to sit with us?" "Umm sure.Go ask him." I got up and went over to where Hook was sitting at. "Hello,lad." "Hey Hook!""Why are you here" "I came to ask you if you wanted to sit with my mom and I?" "Sure." He followed me where my mom and I were sitting at. When my mom saw Hook her eyes lit up again. I saw Hook and his eyes lit up.They both liked each other.I'm pretty sure Hook already told my mom his feelings because when she saw Hook when we first came in she looked at him like she was not ready to put all her walls down.Hook sat next to me and Emma was across from us."So,what are you doing today Hook?" "I don't know,lad.Why?" "Just wondering." "Oh ok." "Hook can you go outside with me?" "Yeah." Mom just looked confused. I kissed her cheek and went outside with Hook."Why did you want me outside?" "I know you like my mom." "Is that so?" "Yep I see it in your eyes and in my mom's." "Really?" "Yeah. I think you should ask her on a date." "I don't know." "Come on. Maybe she'll tell you she likes you." "Fine." "Operation Love is a go!" "Great. Lets get in before your mom gets suspicious." We go inside. I told my mom I was going to the bathroom. Hook looked at me and I winked. He winked back. When I came back Hook gave me a thumbs up when my mom wasn't looking. I was actually exited about this. When we finished. We walked out of Granny's,but when we went outside it was snowing. "It was just sunny outside." "Something's not right.Hook take care of Henry I'm going to Mr.Gold's shop. Then I saw my mom storm off. I knew something they didn't.

It was only the beginning

---------------------------------------------

I hope you like my new story!!!! I enjoyed writing it! Please comment,vote and read.I means a lot. Elsa is coming!I'm still deciding if I want her to be bad,good or both!Hope you enjoyed!Also I have another story! Please read it.Love you guys!

Love,

Steph❤️