Chapter 4

"I would have done it without those puppy eyes you know that" I say as I hand her a towel.

She thanks me and walk back to our bed. And then I remember what I was asking before but didn't get an answer. She can't go to the meet and greet like this. Oh god, how is she going to react.

"Amanda...?" I say, and I presume that she can hear on my voice how nervous I am.

"Honey?" she says teasing me like she always does.

"You know you can't go to the meet and greet like this, right?" I say and I am just waiting for her to scream at me, and I know it isn't my fault but she needs to get her anger out on someone.

"Shit I forgot all about that. Arrgg what am I gonna do I can't go like this" she said as she just laid back down thinking about what she was going to do.

"Can't I go anyways, like I feel a lot better after I was out on the toilet and yeah... well you know, you saw it" she says with hope in her eyes.

"Yeah, and I wish I didn't see that" I say trying to lighten her mood which didn't work that well.

"But I am sorry I don't think you can go when you are sick. Like think what if you were standing in the line and suddenly you need to throw up what are you gonna do then, or if you are standing with Shawn taking a picture and you throw up"

"Yeah I know, but if I did throw up on Shawn he would definitely remember me" she says and laugh at what she just said and I join her.

"Yeah he definitely would, but I am really sorry you can't go I know you have been waiting to meet him for so long now" I say with sympathy. Cause I really mean this I am truly sorry for her. But she is taking this extremely well, I thought she maybe would have started crying or something like that. But no she still has a smile on her face.

"Well... what can you do about" she says and lay her head on the pillow closing her eyes.

"Wait how can you be this calm about this" I say very, very confused, and a bit concerned.

"I know I am not going to meet him today, but I am still going to the concert no matter what you say" she says and points at me, and I know when she does that I am just going to nod and listen further.

"And I am just not going to lose hope, I still believe that one day we will meet" she says with a lot of confidence.

"Wow I am glad that yo-..."

"Wait I just got a great idea" she says as she cut me off, and sits up again. And can I just say how much I hate it when people do that. Like just let me finish my sentence.

"I don't like that look on your face. That's the look you get when you get a really bad idea or something like that" I say and let me just say now am I very concerned I never know what she can be up too.

"Now that I can't go to the meet and greet and Q&A and all of that other stuff you need to go instead of me, so you can say hi to Shawn for me" she says so fast that she is out of breath now. That is so impressing how much there is in those lungs, like she would be a great swimmer or something like that. But wait what! Did she just ask me to go instead of her?

"'Woah, stop right there what?" I am literally confused as fuck right now.