CHAPTER 11

JIHOON

I can't open my eyes but I can hear people waking me up. I tried to open my right eye and I can see Woojin and Seongwoo hyung. "You better wash up now.. Your eyes are kinda swollen" Woojin said to me. "I'll reserve our seat outside" Woojin said and went out of the tent.

I stretched and I suddenly remembered what happened last night. It hurts so bad...

"Hey I told Woojin about what happened I mean that you cried last night because of him.. I think there should be someone who knows it since we are not going to spend our time the whole day in school" Seongwoo hyung explained. I nodded at him and forced a smile. "Thank you.." I said.

He messed my hair and went outside. I fixed my things and started to wash up.

I went out and all of them are already eating. I looked for my friends but my eyes landed on Daniel hyung. Ugh whyyy

We stared at each other but he didn't mind instantly. I realized he is on our table. Well, you gotta face him..

I walked towards them and they already noticed me. The only seat left is infront Daniel hyung. Ugh people can't you just adjust for me???

Woojin gave me my plate with chicken and bbq on it. "Thanks" I said to my cousin. "Sorry I didn't know that they will sit with us" Woojin whispered to me.

"Woah you look... horrible" Seonho said referring to me. "Okay maknae, you didn't have to state the obvious!" I said to him and rolled my eyes. They laughed. "What happened to your eyes??" Jinyoung asked me. I saw Seongwoo hyung stared at me. I also stared at him. We're both giving messages to each other. And the person who's the main reason why I cried didn't even mind at all. He kept on eating. "Oh he forgot to remove his contacts last night before going to sleep" Seongwoo hyung saved me. "You wear contacts??" Jaehwan hyung suddenly asked. I became nervous at Jaehwan hyung since he really knows me. "Yeah he doesn't use it much but since we had treasure hunt, I said that he shouldn't wear his glasses and try to use his contact lens instead" my cousin butted in. I gave him a small smile thanking him for saving me.

Its now time for us to prepare ourselves because the next activities would be rock climbing, big maze escape, and riding a boat.

The groups are divided into 3 so that we will start differently. And as usual the truth or dare people last night are group together again.

One facilitator walked towards us and he introduced himself. "So please pick your team leader and assistant team leader" he said. Seongwoo hyung suddenly shouted "KANG DANIEL". Daniel hyung hits the back of the head of Seongwoo hyung. "Okay I trust you, Daniel-ssi. How about your assistant?" He proceeded. "I volunteer Donghan hyung!" My cousin said. "What??" Donghan hyung was shocked. My cousin really is so embarrassing. Woojin whispered beside me "Hmm who'll be the best lead..?" then he smirked. I elbowed him "shut the hell up or I'll let you die in rock climbing!" I scared him. Well, he's scared of heights that's why.

We were already in the rock climbing section and I can see Daehwi shaking and even Woojin because they're scared of heights. Jinyoung hugged Daehwi. How I wish I have someone like Jinyoung...

On the other side, Woojin was shaking alone. HA SINGLE!! Wait Oops I'm also single.

"Who wants to go first?" The facilitator asked. I immediately raised my hand and unlucky me, Kyungmi noona also raised her hand.

The staffs were already fixing our safety belt. "Be safe, Park Jihoon" I heard noona say. We were getting ready when suddenly someone stopped me from going up. "Don't do it.. I'll be the first one" Daniel hyung said to me "What why??" I asked curiously and irritably. "Just let me do it" he said demandingly with force. I didn't do anything since he's already removing my belt. I went back to where my group is standing "Just thank him" Minhyun hyung said to me. I didn't get to reply.