the first time you met...him!

When you were a pilot in training you had a blast with pidge hunk and Lance. you 4 we're the best of friends just messing around and trying your hardest just to be a pilot. until while you guys we're training everyone including you heard and saw something outside it was a ship when it crash NASA (or whatever there name was) went over to see what it was until...

Lance: woah did you guys hear that? Pidge: hear it I saw it! Y/N: yeah I did to. Hunk: uhh yeah but whatever it is the NASA guys got it r-right?

All of a sudden you get this idea in your head to go towards it and see what it is.

Y/N: I think we should go towards it?
Lance: actually... That's a great idea!
Pidge: you can't actually be serious about going near that thing right?!
Hunk: yeah I'm with pidge on this one guys. You can't really be thinking of going down there by your self!
Lance: we're not by are selves we got you guys! Right Y/N!

When Lance waited for a response everyone turned around and saw you already running to the door that leads outside and they quickly run after you.

hunk: why do you think he what's to go over so badly? Pidge: I don't know maybe he knows it or just wants to look at it maybe? Lance: well whatever he wants I'll be there with him! Pidge and hunk: us too!

While they were talking you kept having this urge of a feeling to go to the ship like you were ment to had to need to want to little did they know why you wanted to nor did you but it wasn't going to stop unless you did.

(In your thoughts) Cmon Y/N you can do this you can do this.plz don't be a trap!

After what felt like hours of running your all tired out once you make it to your destination.

Lance: *breathing hard* I think I ran past my running limit. Pidge: *also breathing hard* no kidding! Hunk: *who almost past out* just leave me out here on the ground *falls on ground* I CAN'T GO ON!!!

Your the only person who's not as tired as the rest cause you were conserving air by not talking while running. So you tell them to wait out here until heard something in the distance pidge grabbed her goggles and saw someone on the bike headed towards them that person instantly got off the bike and ran past them like nothing until you stopped him dead in his tracks none of the NASA people we're here yet so all you could do is to block this guy away until he pushes you out of his way.

Y/N: uh rude!!! ?????: it's also rude to block my way? Lance: why do you need to go in there umm- keith: the names Keith?

Lance: ok Keith so what do you want with this ship? Keith: I think my friend is in there. All of you expect Keith are all puzzled how would his friend be in an alien ship like thing Pidge: so your human friend is inside this alien ship!? Keith: yes hunk: so we ran here because someone is in here... Sweet! Y/N: so why would my body be forcing or telling me to go here to the ship. Keith: I don't know?
Pidge: woah woah woah so we ran out here just because your body told you to... Eh I guess that is just a good enough reason but seriously who's in there? Keith: his names Shiro he was one of the pilots on the ship that they said supposedly crashed.

Your eyes widen as he says this and so does everyone elses.

Pidge: wait what so you mean my brother and dad could still be up there! Y/N: so I've been drawn here by some guy named Shiro! Keith: HE'S NOT JUST SOME GUY he's my friend...my best friend... My family he's like a big brother to me.

You can see the tears forming in his eyes as he wipes them away making sure theres no trace of any sadness left.

Keith: alright I'm gonna go get him.
Y/N: W-wait I'm coming to. Keith: no your not. Y/N: yes I am. Keith: no your not Y/N: No I'm not. Keith: yes you are Y/N: thank you for agreeing.

You walk past him with a smile as he realizes what he's done.

Keith:... Damn it! Lance/pidge/hunk all sit down and talk about what might happen when there done.

To your site your eyes widen to how hot an amazing his body looks as you scan it up and down slowly so Keith wouldn't notice.

Keith: yes I was right he is in here!!!

so both of you grab him by the arms and take him off the chair his unconscious😴 body was on once you do you and Keith see pidge/Lance and hunk say that there was some unexpected visitors on there way
And by that they obviously ment the NASA people.

Keith: alright everyone get on my bike!

Time skip for ya~

When they get to this cave Shiro wakes up and speaks!!!

Shiro: we're am I *looks around* Keith is that you.... Who are you 4.